Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Happy Sunday has arrived…….

I hope you’ve all enjoyed your weekend!!! We’ve had PERFECT weather here this weekend and I’ve done my FAVORITE thing…spent it in my ARTHaven!!!!  I had a card design I needed to create for a card order I had…….and I spent SEVERAL hours coming up with this…….it’s for a little girl’s 1st Communion……wanna see????





I am very happy with the way this came out…..I sure did put A LOT of love and time into this piece…….I can’t wait for the person who ordered this to see it…….
Now I had to come to a very tough decision to me……..I LOVE sharing my files……but with some of my files becoming more and more intricate and detailed I’ve had to take a long look at the amount of time I’m spending on creating them and creating from my heart…..I’ve made the hard choice to start charging for my card projects that I design…….I HOPE and PRAY I don’t run you all away…..I truly cherish you all coming by to visit with me……but I feel in my heart I need to do this…….IF you are interested in having this file design you are invited to check out the details on My ETSY Store.



As always….I want to THANK YOU so much for choosing to come by and visit with me….It means more then you’ll sincerely ever know!!!!  I do hope you will come by again to visit with me………I wish you all a very blessed and happy week ahead!!! Until next time!!

No comments: