Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Good Sunday Afternoon Everyone….first let me start off by saying I am TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY with the love and support and FORGIVENESS I have received from so many!!!  You honestly have NO IDEA what your words mean to me and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!!!
My aunt called me this morning and I shared with her what had happened…..and that I had decided to just pull all of my files….she knows how much I enjoy sharing and giving back so she got in her car and came over to give me a what for!!! LOL  Gotta love the mom like figures!!! I love her dearly and she knows me SO well!!!  So she and I sit and chatted a while and she shared (like SO MANY of you have said) that I should not stop giving and sharing…. and she knows that’s not what I want either…..
So I decided to go through every file with a fine tooth comb and pull ANY files I remember specifically being asked to create from an image sent to me……if I wasn’t able to confirm it definitely was safe I removed the file…..and have now reposted all my files……of all my files I’ve made I only had to remove a handful from hundreds of files…..so hopefully they won’t be missed……

And to kick of me continuing to share here are a couple of cut files I had done the past couple of days……if you would like to have them, please find the links below….



Ok…….Back I go to trying to create!!!! I hope you all enjoy the remainder of your Sunday!!! I know I feel like the Lord has truly blessed me with some AMAZING online friends!!!!!!  THANK YOU so much for your support and love….I pray you all enjoy a very blessed week…..Please come by again…until next time…..

No comments: