Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 24, 2011

It’s Time……for Debbie Mentz’s Birthday Blog Hop!!!!

First and foremost….HAPPY BIRTHDAY Debbie!!! I hope you are having fun celebrating Your Birthday!!! Then 2ndly…I’m EXCITED to Hop on around with you and your buddies around cyber world to help celebrate with you and to invite anyone who stops by my blog!!!!
So….Here’s my creation to Shout out HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  This is for an order I had and felt it was PERFECT to also wish Debbie Happy Birthday!!!!





Isn’t it CUTE!!!!  So the person this is actually for LOVES Glee…so I thought…hummmmm why not Glee themed Birthday card…..So I went with it……It was A LOT of fun and when I delivered it to the Mom who will be giving it to her daughter she LOVED it!!! Which made me SMILE!!!!!!
And…as always….LOL I used my Cri-Kit Pens/Holder in the creation of this card!!! I just can’t say I LOVE THEM enough!!!!!  AND…..I also did the majority of the creation of this file in MTC!!!!
So…you ask…..who else is playing along in this blog hop….well….check it out below….you don’t want to miss any of them!!! :




http://www.pinkcricut.com/
Sarah aka Pink Cricut




Dianne
Kristy
Amanda
Chrissy
Melissa
Sherri


 
So…………………what are we giving away????? Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll……Check this out…..this awesome handy dandy little tool!!!!!
 

Picture Keeper’s method of backing up photos is SO simple anyone can do it!
  • Plug the small USB drive into any USB port on your computer.
  • Click “Start Backup”.
  • Picture Keeper finds and saves all your image files to the USB device!
Cool Facts:
  • You can back up your images easily anytime after your initial backup – it only saves the new or changed images next time.
  • You have the ability to save pictures on multiple PCs.
  • You can go with advanced options and pick and choose what types of files or which folders you want to save.
Picture Keeper comes in three size options: 4 GB typically holds about 4,000 pictures, 8 GB holds 8,000 pictures, and 16 GB holds 16,000 pictures. Find out what size Picture Keeper you’ll need by following these directions on your PC. But keep in mind that if your picture is bigger than 1 mega pixel them your Picture Keeper will not hold the recommended amount you chose Example if you purchased the 4.000 GB but it the picture you took is bigger than a 1GB than you will not get 4,000. It will hold less.
Click here for full product info and specifications.
"We would like to send a special thanks to Picture Keeper for sponsoring the Birthday Blog Hop.  Each of the bloggers will be giving away 1 4GB Picture Keeper on our blog at  the end of the week.  You will need to "like/follow" Picture Keeper on Facebook in order to win the raffle.”
Ok…….so how cool is that!!!!! So leave me a comment letting me know what you think of this card…….and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be sure to include a way for me to get in touch with you……..and I’ll be drawing the name from my blog on Saturday Morning the 29th…..and announcing the lucky winner!!!!! 
I pray you all have a VERY blessed week!!! Thank you SO much for stopping by to visit with me……I do so hope you will come by again!!!! Until next time!!!

No comments: