Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

It’s a MAKE THE CUT Blog Hop!!! Wahoooo!!!

Hey Everyone….HAPPY FRIDAY to you all!!!!!  I’m SO ready for the weekend!!!! ANDDDDDD….It’s the beginning of another Blog Hop!!!!
This blog hop is hosted by Zenita: http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/ & Dana www.yourhandwritingyourfont.com and I'm SO honored to be a part of it!!!!!!
So what did I make to show you I’m LOVING my Make The Cut (MTC) program…..AND MY own handwriting font that Dana @ www.yourhandwritingyourfont.com made for ME!!!!!????
Well I had a request for a Birthday Card for an order the other day and I knew the person LOVES M&M’s……so I figured hummmm….that would be FUN to have actual M&M’s on the card!!! LOL…..So I decided to draw some and make a cut file………Check it out!!!



I used my UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) to make the M&M bodies like a “candy coating” shiney…..they were a HUGE HUGE hit!!!!!  Check out the beads with the “M”’s on them…too funny huh!!!  Notice the font the speak bubbles are written with and the inside of the card…….Welllll…that’s MY handwriting turned into a font…How COOL is that!!!!  And it’s REALLY what my writing looks like when you see it on paper….Dana did an AMAZING job creating it for me….I’ve tried my hand at making my own font in the past but it’s not neat and straight and realistic like this is…she really takes her time to give the realistic look you want……If you want to get YOUR handwriting into a font you’ve GOT to check out her site…. www.yourhandwritingyourfont.com…….
Now on the Banner……”Happy Birthday Marie”….Well I used my Amy Chomas Sharpie Holder……..worked PERFECTLY for the look I was trying to achieve……If you don’t have Amy’s Micro Sharpie Holder you’ve GOT to check it out……it’s VERY VERY COOL!!!!!
So I thought I would share the file with you I created in case any of you might be interested in it…….Notice there’s a birthday cake file in it..well I didn’t like it after I had it on the card so I removed it and replaced with the Banner……..The cake is still there but it also contains the banner….just so you know…..
Now you ask……Are YOU giving anything away Penny????? Well….YES I am…..and I hope you might like it…….I’m going to give away to 1 lucky winner  my 2 Disc Set of My Cut Files so you have it for quick reference……AND an 8pc set of my 1” Roses & a 3 pc set of my 1” Long Stem Roses……you can see the goodies below!!!!
So I HOPE you like these!!!!!  If you do and you want a chance to win……just leave me some blog love!!!!  That’s it…that’s all you gotta do……BUT…You also don’t want to miss out on the REST of the amazing ARTists that are playing along!!!! Who are they you ask????? Well here’s the list!!!!
So Hop on around the blogs…see all their AMAZING creations and leave them some love too!!!! The Hop runs from 1/28/2011 – 1/30/2011!!!
As always…THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me and I pray you all have a VERY blessed weekend!!!! Please come by again…until next time…

No comments: