Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Help for Katie

Hey Everyone.....I just wanted to take a couple minutes out of my day to share this info with you...I think it's a VERY good reason too........This was brought to my attention by a wonderful lady named Shannon and something I sincerely feel needs to be shared with the world...the more prayers the better!!!!

This is the post from her friend Jak's blog...

Help for Katie

It is with a saddened heart that I am writing to ask for your help.

If ever you have drawn inspiration or ideas from my work, downloaded the many freebies that I give away I am now giving you the opportunity to give something back and do some good for a very dear family.
I would be thrilled if you would tell everyone about this fundraising be it blogs/facebook/twitter/forums or anywhere that will allow it
Katie Emmerson Renz married to Kevin with 3 beautiful boys the twins Nate & Will aged 5 and Hunter aged 10 had some news just before Christmas that has rocked their world as they know it.

Katie has been diagnosed with stage 4 Stomach Cancer and is currently undergoing her only option which is Chemotherapy.


Katie is a fellow crafter and is loved within the crafting community.you can read Katie's story on her own blog here but before you leave me I want you to see what all of the dedicated talented artists have designed for the Help for Katie cause.


You can read about Katie's journey here.........
MY PAPER HAVEN: Statistics: "Hello friends, it has been 11 days since my first chemo treatment. I can say that each day recently, I have felt better and stronger. ..."

And check out the amazing digi benefit her friend Jak is hosting here.....

I have definately added Kathie and her family to my prayers and know the Lord is embracing them all!!!!

Thank you for taking time to read this...I hope you are all having a very blessed day!!!

No comments: