Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!! And FUN News….

Hey Everyone….I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!!!! It’s brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold here again!!!! Though we have NO snow…..can’t say that everyone in the US from what I hear………
I’m excited to share with you all that My 1st Class I will be teaching has been scheduled!!! How Exciting!!!!!  I’m going to be teaching at a local Scrapbook store in my area called The Corner Crop….
The Corner Crop

When you ask????? (well maybe you didn’t but I’ll share anyway… )
January 29th, 2011 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m
Wanna see what we’re going to create?????






I’ll be introducing the participants to the world of Make The Cut (MTC) and how it will become their Cricut’s NEW BFF!!!
I’ll also be introducing them to the AMAZING world of the Cri-Kit Pens/Holder and how FANTASTIC Make The Cut (MTC) and Cri-Kits get along…..they’re a marriage in the making!!! ROFL….Oh I crack myself up sometimes!!!!
Does that sound fun???? I sure hope so….I’m really looking forward to it……So, if any of you happen to live close to Evansville, IN and are interested you might want to check it out….You know what else???? I’m going to be giving away a set of the Cri-Kit Pens and a Holder to one lucky winner at the end of class!!!!  I’m excited about that…cause I just KNOW they are going to fall in love with them!!!!
Ok….Just wanted to drop in and say “Hey”…so “Hey”…LOL…THANKS for checking out what we’ll be making…sure hope you like it……As always….THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…I hope you’ll come by again!!!!! I also wish you all a VERY blessed week!!!!

No comments: