Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy HUMP Day Everyone……

I hope you are all having a wonderful day….I’m going to attempt to slide into work!!   Wish me well…….So I thought I would share with you a couple of things…….
So….I’m getting ready to teach my class right…Welllllllllllllllllll….while preparing for it and doing the mock up…it’s SMART if you REMEMBER the paper line you’re using so the store owner can purchase enough of the same style to complete the class (this is important because I have A LOT of my designer papers seperated by style out of their paper stacks..I’ve since STOPPED doing that)….LOL  1st lesson learned…..Hehehehe…I “think” I know the line of the paper and the designer but I’m not 1000% sure…sooooooooooooooo what do to…..create a 2nd option for the class….Can you say…”Penny you’re an idiot!!!!”  ROFL….So While at the store the other day we decided for me to make another paper design incase she can’t get the first design……so here’s the 2nd color and paper design that we “may” be using….and I do have to say…I REALLY like this one too…what do you think?????




I’m SUCH a goofball I tell ya……but I am quite happy with the 2nd option…LOL
I wish you ALL a very blessed day!!! Stay safe and warm and I hope you will  come by again…..

No comments: