Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Treasurebox Design Teddy Bear…..

Hey Everyone…HAPPY SUNDAY!!! I hope you’ve all had a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Whew………….I am POOPED!!!!  So I have my class next weekend and I’ve been preparing for that all week….still have a few things left to do……and it will be here before I know it!!! 
BUT…..I DID have time to MAKE something…..Dina and Amanda with Treasure Box Designs asked if I would use Dina’s Teddy Bear and create something using the file……in a Vintagy Shabby Chic kind of feel using some of my handmade roses….…Hummmmmmmmmmmm….I LOVED the idea so I decided to take them up on it……Remember earlier in the week when I shared some of my latest roses with you and had shared I would be using some of my long stem roses in a creation….well…this is it……..I REALLY hope you like it!!!!








Is their TEDDY BEAR not the CUTEST thing ever!!!!!!  If you would like to get their Teddy Bear file by Treasure Box Designs…you may find it here…..
www.treasureboxdesigns.com
Now All the other items for the creation are mine……the roses the card base and the ivy………I’m happy with the way it turned out…what do you think????  

I thought I would go ahead and share the PDC Vine file with you and a reminder for the PDC Side Step Card for you if you would like it…….
 



As usual I also used my Cri-kit Pens/Holder with the creation and just LOVE THEM!!!!!  If you don’t have yours yet….you REALLY ought to give it some thought….I just KNOW you’ll be the happiest camper if you have them….Also…Oh I just HAVE to share this too……I did most all of my creation for this card/box in MTC ONLY…….How about that!!!!  And when I needed to tweek a node or two I simply copied the file and pasted in Inkscape…when I was done I just copied an the pasted back into MTC….EASY PEASY!!!! I SO SO SO SO find myself using Inkscape less and less because of the AMAZING features in MTC….It ROCKS!!!!
Ok…Now off I go to work on the next post I’ll be doing which is for the Birthday Blog Hop with Debbie Mentz!!!! It should be FUN and I’ll be having a GIVE-A-WAY also!!! so don’t forget to check out my blog tomorrow!!!! 
As always…THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me….I hope you all have a VERY BLESSED Monday!!! Please come by again….until next time!!!

No comments: