Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

PDC Bird of Paradise?????

Happy Sunday Everyone!!! I hope you’ve all had a WONDERFUL weekend!!!! Mine has been very productive and for that I am SO VERY happy!!!!!
So…..I created a few new files this weekend…the first one I will show you because I’ve done up a tutorial on it and I think it turned out pretty darn cool!!!!!  I had a very nice lady named Beverely give me a challenge to create a cut file for the flower called…. “Bird of Paradise”….Well…LOL…first off…I had no idea it was even a flower……LOL……so she was sweet enough to send me some photographs of what the flower looks like which she found on the internet……and I took her up on the challenge….and I must say…it was QUITE FUN!!!!
So…..Now I’m going to show you an image she sent me……and my version of what I think it is setting below the image………




So….What do you think???? Pretty Close?????  She was very impressed so I was quite tickled!!!!!  So I shared with her that I would be happy to work up a tutorial on how I created it………you can find it here…..

And here's the file in case anyone is interested!! ;)

 

No comments: