Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, December 3, 2010

It’s ANOTHER Friday & “Maybe” some Exciting News!!!!!

Yeahhhhh!!! I hope you have all had a GREAT week!!!! It’s went by fast for it to be a week after along holiday!!!!
Now….I thought I would go ahead and share with you another Shaplie I made from a request………in case any of you like it!!!!
Hopefully this weekend I’ll get completed the other tags I have in my brain and get some things planned out for an EXCITING new adventure for me that I’m contemplating doing……would love to hear your feed back as to whether you think it would be a great idea AND if I were to do this what do you think ideas might be……
Ok…….(deep breath Penny…..) I’m “contemplating” starting to teach classes on the Cricut and Make The Cut software and some of the projects that I’ve created in the past….ie….my flowers, using my Shaplies with projects…….Inkscape……and the like……We have a local scrapbook store here in town that I have chatted briefly with and she has an interest for this….I’m VERY NERVOUS but EXCITED at the same time….I’ll be the FIRST to share with you I’ve NEVER taught a class before…….but I know how passionate I am about my Cricut and cutting programs and my ART that when I get going I don’t know when to shut up!!!!   I’ve had several people comment that it would be of interest to them so with a lot of encouragement from my Aunt……Who is AMAZING….she’s like my mama and I just LOVE HER TO PIECES and my AWESOME hubby and boys….I’ve decided to put more focus there and see if there is an avenue for it…….
So…having shared this terrifying (to ME) potential adventure I would LOVE feedback on your thoughts!!!! 
Ok………Now it’s that dreaded thing called WORK!!!! Must get ready to go to it…….though I do have a WONDERFUL job and work with AWESOME people I would just rather be home in my ARTHaven to play with paper!!!! 
I, as always….Want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…..I pray you all have a VERY blessed Friday!!!! I do hope you will stop by again….Until then……

No comments: