Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Taking advantage of today…..

So I had the day off for a vacation day due to my youngest son getting his braces off yesterday…he had to be back in the Orthdontist office at 7:30 a.m. this morning to get his temporary retainer for the top and his permanent metal retainer for the bottom…….(still have yet another trip in 6 weeks to get his metal top retainer  then we are DONE!!!!)  He has worn his braces just 1 month short of 3 years!!! LOL  He was beginning to think he would be wearing them permanently!!!!  Here he is with his pretty smile….ehhhmmmmm…excuse me….I mean “HANDSOME” smile!!!  

Ok….now that I’ve gushed on my baby!!!!!!   That’s a mama’s job…right??? I’ll now show you what I created today…..I’m on such a productive roll!!!  I needed to create a Shadow Box for a swap in my Creative Inspirations Group for Brandi……..I LOVED the idea a wonderful friend of mine…Celeste did where she made her boxes custom sized for what she wanted then attached them together and then made a frame around it…SUPER CUTE………but when I began to create mine I drew a complete blank….LOL Don’t you hate it when that happens!!!
So….I sat and stared at the walls for a while…thinkin’ thinkin’ thinkin’…..made my brain hurt too….let me tell ya!!! HA…….what do you think?????





Ok…..that’s it for me for now…..what will I do next…hummmmmmm….gotta go look at my list!!!!   As always….THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by to visit with me……I hope you are all having a VERY BLESSED DAY!!!! And I do indeed hope you will come by again!!!!!  Until next time……
Technorati Tags: 

No comments: