Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Sunday to you all!!!!

I hope you’ve all enjoyed this weekend and especially the extra hour we’ve gained today…..I has been so nice!!!!! Yesterday I messed with my computer and phone most of the day…..then had a shelf in my ARTHaven collapse on me….boy was I lucky….caught that sucker just in time before I lost everything off of it…hubbs fixed it so now I’m back in business with that shelf…..it hold all my wallpaper books so you know it was holding a heavy load!!!
But while I was messing on my computer yesterday I came up with a new card layout for an upcoming swap in my CIF group….we’re having a Magnet Card Swap……the purpose of this is to have a magnet item on the card that is incorporated as part of the decoration of the card but can be removed from the card to be used on your refrigerator or any metal surface……..I rather like the idea I came up with……..But I MUST confess something to you all…….You ALL know I’m a die hard SCAL fan……I LOVE my Sure Cuts A lot Program…….but yesterday it was not behaving well for me and my cut file I had spent along time on creating…….I was super frustrated….so I decided to download the trail version of MTC (Make The Cut) just to see if it would open in that program and it DID……Soooooooooooooooooooooooo……I  broke and purchased the program this morning……..Now I still love my SCAL…….always will but I MUST confess that MTC is a very nice program as well……was very easy to find my way around the program and it did an awesome job with my Cricut cutting out my design….and worked well with my pens too……Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo here’s what I came up with…….





I’m deliberately showing you several shots of it so you can see how the magnet part of my card comes off…..and how I’ve used it to also hold the card closed……
All the flowers I used in the bouquet are from previous files I’ve made and shared with you and also made tutorials for on how I create the flowers……If you’re interested in viewing them you may click on the Flowers Tutorial Tab on my blog above…….
I’m really tickled with the way this came out and I SO hope you are as well…..
You’ll notice on the inside of this card I also created a new poem……You’ll see below I’ve created this file in all file formats for cutting so you can use your pens to draw with your cutting machines as well as in a jpeg and png format………

Then I thought I would go ahead and share with you the card file incase anyone might be interested in this….and I’m sharing in a format I’ve not done before………thinking some might be helped by it……….

Then I thought I would go ahead and share with you a couple of other files I had created the other day…..I’d uploaded them to my Windows Live account already but had not shared on my blog…..so here they are if you would like to have them……


Okie Dokie Artichokie!!!!!  I believe that catches me up so far!!!!!!  I as always…THANK YOU for taking time out of your day to stop by and visit with me…..it means a lot more than you realize….and then more so even if you find a file or two you like………I do hope you will come by again…. and I also pray you have a very blessed week!!!! Until next time….

No comments: