Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Wednesday Everyone….

I hope you are all enjoying your week so far!!!! Is it Friday Yet????  LOL…Yeah I know…I’m pushing my luck just a weeee bit!!!   Ok….So the past few days I’ve been working on new cut files……I just thought I would share them with you here…..And to let you know I’ve revamped my storage system a wee bit on my Windows Live Account….I am now keeping all the cut file formats in one folder with an image of the actual file…..so for each design it will have it’s own folder…..
I’m hoping it will make it easier on you to find what you might be looking for…???  Ok…..So here we go……











Okie Dokie….I “think” that catches me up so far!!!!!  I’ve got more files I’ll be working on and posting as soon as they are completed….Also…a side note…I have moved all of my older Shaplies into this file format as well…in hopes it will help you find what you’re looking for……Some of the older designs are available in the KNK format….because a very nice blogger converted them for me…..IF the file you are looking for is not available in the KNK format I apologize…I do not have the software to convert my files to that format…….
..
I…as always….want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…it always makes me smile  when I hear you enjoy some of my creations!!! I hope you all have a very blessed day…and I do so hope you will come by to visit with me again!!!!! Until then…
Technorati Tags: 

No comments: