Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wahooooooooooooo….It’s FRIDAY!!!!!

Hey Everyone……doesn’t it feel AWESOME when you can mark some things off your list you’ve been wanting to get done……man…I feel like I’m on a roll……I got a few more things done and packaged up for my ETSY store…that’s a chore in itself…..but I wanted to show you what I’ve been working on getting done……
Remember the very first card I shared with you that I had done the embossing on with my Cri-kit Embossing Tool and brass….well I decided after a couple other orders I had, because of that card, to work on the center part a bit where the phrase goes…because no matter what I really tried to do the words just wouldn’t pop out like I wanted….but I LOVE the rest of the embossing….I think alot of it had to do with the font I chose….too thin to really alter much…..so anyway…..this is my solution to that and I’m quite happy with it!!!!




 
You’ll notice that I made a coordinating box for this as well….with a decortive band around it to secure it closed…I love how the band turned out too because I also used some brass on that as well as my handmade roses as well….

Just a reminder…….if you would like to make some of these PDC ROSES for yourself you’re MOST welcome to check out my tutorial and download the cut file for them here:
.
I have so many other things to do now but these huge things are marked off my list….check…..and check!! ;)
I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Friday!!!! I, as always, want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!!!! I do so hope you will come by again!!! Until next time….
Technorati Tags: 

No comments: