Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It’s Halloween Time…….

Hey Everyone……I’m loving seeing all the Halloween creations so many are making!!! They are all so super cute!!! I indeed needed to create 2 Halloween pieces this weekend for 2 swaps I’m in….in my ARTHaven group…..and ATC and a Tag……so here’s what I created……..I decided to do my tag a bit different…..which you’ll see below….and as always if you would like to have the file created I also have that listed below as well!!!
This first one is the ATC for the ATC Swap……It’s nothing fancy but I do like now colorful it turned out……..



This next one is my ATC for the ATC Halloween swap…I didn’t want to make it just a boring tag….so I decided to join one of My Cut Files together to create a folding tag….it was fun playing with this and creating it…I also used My Spooky Spider File and the Spider Web file I shared the other day……if you would like to have those files you can scroll down my blog a bit more and you should see those two files…….IF you like this  tag design you’ll find it just below the images of this tag……
You’ll notice I also used my Cri-kit Pens to draw my phrases then colored them in with the Cri-Kit Pens as well….LOVE those babies I tell ya!!! ;)






 
Okie Dokie…If you like the tag you can get it here:
Well…I believe that catches me up for now……I hope you like my 2 creations….now I’m off to work on listing some things on My ETSY Store…..I hope you all have a WONDERFUL HUMP DAY!!!!  As always, Thank You for stopping by to visit with me and I do hope you will stop by again….until then….
Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments: