Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

What a FUN Weekend….

So My plans were to PLAY with PAPER this weekend…and I did JUST THAT!!!!  It was so fun….I have lots of swaps I need to work on and was able to accomplish three of the many!!!!  I’m quite happy with the results and as you can tell….YEP I LOVE using flowers!!!!!
With the exception of the 2 little blue rose buds in the middle of two of the flowers…ALL the flowers on my pieces are ones I made myself…..So take a look….would LOVE to hear your thoughts….
This first piece is an Altered Frame…..this started out as a mat black plastic frame from the Dollar Tree…..used 2 coats of White Gesso….then 2 coats of an acrylic Terra Cotta colored paint…..then a coat of a Crackle Medium then one coat of an off white/tan acrylic paint…..I just LOVE the crackle affect…once the crackle was almost dry I then took some of my Shimmer Spritzers I had made this weekend in the Antique Paper Distress Inks and Perfect Pearl Perfect Pearls mixture and spritzed the frame……I also used several of my Shimmer Spritzers to color my flowers that I created for this as well……






So this next set is a 3 pc ATC swap……I’ve not created ATC’s in a while and I still love them as much as I ever have….They did not have to be the same…the design theme was my choice…..I guess you can tell the common factor in each one is flowers!!!
on the first one I used Acetate and my Cricut…..cut some swirlies in it to make a mask…..I used the mask and my Shimmer Spritzers…..and then decided to use the acetate on this one as well to further feed the grungy look of this piece….
The next ATC I used the swirlies from the acetate cutout ….colored them again with my Shimmer Spritzers and then glued with my YES glue to this piece……
Just a note……The Cricut cut the acetate BEAUTIFULLY!!! No problem at all….and a MUCH cheaper way to create your own custom masks!!


This last piece I created is for an Easel Card Swap…This is the 2nd Easel card I’ve made and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE making them!!!!!  Yet another way to continue to use a piece of your ART you put your hard and soul into…it just makes someone want to display it!!!
I am really pleased with how this turned out…..the Get Well phrase I drew with my Cricut with my Cri-Kit Gel Pens then used one of my Shaplies and cut the design around it……took the inner smaller piece and cut three pieces….glue together and used that as the “cushion” to give the piece a cushioned edge….running through my Cuttlebug……then hit the edges with some of the Crushed Olive Distress Ink Pad……..I also colored in the Get Well Phrase with the gold colored Cri-Kit Gel pen……Then I cut one more layer of the decorative piece the size larger so I could use it as a back matting……












So…..These are my creations so far….Would LOVE to hear what you think!!!!!  I will have a few more cut files to share this evening….that’s my goal for tonight to work up some more cut files I  have had requests for….
As always….THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me……..It always makes me smile….I do hope you will come by again…I pray you have a very blessed week!!!! Until next time….

No comments: