Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Oh My…How it’s been a while!!!!

I hope you’ve all enjoyed your weekend!!!!!  I’ve finally been able to create some new files for a change…..still have yet to play with paper…but the night is not over yet……
However the other day I did work on a project for a very dear friend of mine…..She has received it so now I’m able to share it with you….I didn’t want to spoil her surprise……..This is a Journal I did for my friend Rita Loyd…….






I also created the card for her as well…..The Sunflower I added to the journal is one of My Cut Files that I made some time ago…..I love how it turned out……if you like this file you can find it below…….I also made the flowers on the card with some of my Shapies…


So I did share with you I created some new files….Made a few new Shapie Files as well as some other files….Perhaps some of you will enjoy them???????








So….If you would like to have the Digis…just click on the images and they will take you to the page on My Windows Live account where you may download them….
Now that catches me up for now on things I’ve created….As always…THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me…..I hope perhaps you might have found a few things you might enjoy!!!!!  I do hope you will come  by and visit again…….I pray you all have a very blessed week!!! Until next time…..


No comments: