Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it “P” or PDC Rose??????

HA….Don’t you just love the title!!!   Ok…by now you all know I LOVE flowers….and I’ve been racking my brain to find what I consider to be the PERFECT rose to compete with those awesome flowers that start with a “P”……Well I have to say I think I’ve FINALLY came up with a design that will give me the results I’ll be quite happy with………I’m so thrilled with it I tought I would share them with you….




I decided to go ahead and work up a tutorial for it….Now keep in mind there sounds like there’s a fan running through the video…I apologize but I can’t get it to go away……I think I’m going to have to invest in a video camera and give up on the webcam…..so you have to just bear with the noise….the rest of the video is fine…..anyway…If you want to watch it you can see it below…….


And here's the file if you would like to make some for yourself!! 


Okie Dokie....That's it for me for now!! Hope you like these...please come back by and visit again.....Wishing you a very blessed day!!

No comments: