Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I’m having FUN in my ARTHaven!!!

Oh I LOVE saying that!!!!! :)  So I have several projects I need to work on and get completed this weekend….a BIG one for me was a paperdoll…..because of the person it’s going to I wanted to make it EXTRA special….she’s an OUT OF THIS WORLD ARTist and I feel intimidated sending her any of my ART…So I REALLY hope she will like this…….So here it is….







I WISH you could have seen me trying to put this hair on…OMG I’m so glad the Lord put hair on my head for me because if I had to do it …..it would be a hot mess!!! ROFL…I have never really used doll hair before and let me tell you…It WON!!!! LOL  I had strings stuck to everything…kept burning myself with the glue gun..it was hilarious!!!  But I finally came up with something that was OK……LOL  Eileen I SO hope you like her…….I decided I wanted to layer her……to give her more stability and I wanted to cover the brads I used to make her movable…..I really like how that turned out….. I used some of my handmade roses  I shared the tutorial on the other day too…..I LOVE these things……If you didn’t get to see the tutorial the other day or get the file….I’m posting it below as well….. I used the cut file I had created and shared a couple weeks back of a Paper Doll Design…IF you would like to have it I’m posting again here:



Ok…..so that’s my creations so far….maybe I’ll get lucky and get a few more things created still today…..I, as always….want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…..I pray you are all having a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!!  I hope you will come by again……until next time….
Technorati Tags: ,,


No comments: