Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

“H” is for HIBISCUS?????

Hey Everyone…..Me again!! ;)  I hope you’re all having a GREAT week!!!!!  I have FINALLY gotten my audio problem under control…….Not on the laptop….still fighting on that issue but I’ve switched back to my desktop and believe I shall keep it this way as I rather like it better!!!  SO I had received an email last night from a very sweet lady wondering if I had a Hibiscus type flower……Well……I didn’t but loved the idea of making that type of flower….so I was on a mission!!!!  I decided I wanted to make one…so off I went brain storming…..I “think” I’ve come up with a pretty cool design that resembles a hibiscus……you can decide……


This is VERY easy to work up………the part that takes the longest is detail the petals and leaves…..I took the liberty of working up a tutorial….Hope you like it and I hope you find it helpful………you can view it here:

Now…If you like the flowers…and you liked the tutorial….AND you would like to have the cut file….you can find it below……I would LOVE to hear what you think of it……



So…now back I go to work on some other tutorial requests I’ve had…..I hope you are all having a great day….As always…THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!!  I do so hope you will come by again…….Have a Very blessed tomorrow!! Until next time…..
Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments: