Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, July 5, 2010

Seems like Sunday…..

Hey everyone…..I hope you’ve all enjoyed this wonderful holiday weekend!!! I SO can’t believe it’s almost over…….I’ve been non-existent on emails this weekend as I’ve been working on something I was creating and just having the best time with it…..While creating it I also created some Digi Phrase images which I’m sharing below if anyone is interested in them…..So…here’s what I created….

























I know it’s ALOT of pictures but I really wanted you to see the entire book!!! I had alot of fun doing it and finally used something I’ve been saving for so long…..LOL  Do you do that…..I used toilet paper rolls…..it was alot of fun….used my TAG FILE to create the tags and then used some of My SHAPLIE Files for the cutout piece…….I then used some Digi Stamps I created for Scripture Phrases…..along with some Words I created……If you would like to have the Digi Images you can click the images below…….
      
Ok…..now to catch up on emails and I have some files I want to work on…..As always…THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me…..I pray you are all having a WONDERFUL day and I do hope you will come by again…Until next time….
Technorati Tags:

No comments: