Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good Morning…Happy Saturday….

Hey Everyone….I hope you are all enjoying your long holiday weekend!!!!  I just got my lazy self out of bed!!!! I went to Michael’s yesterday after work and was looking around for something to spend my 40% coupon and 15% coupon……and I happen to come across some really COOL new things……they aren’t “meant” for paper but hey….who says you have to use something for it’s intended purpose when it comes to ART right????  That’s what I always say anyway…..So I bought them and brought them home and IMMEDIATELY started playing with them……
They worked JUST LIKE I HAD HOPED!!! Check them out!!!!! Would love to hear what you think about them!!! ;)
I worked up a quick tutorial so you can see how I used them……..
I hope you are as excited about these as I am…..they are just SUPER COOL!!!! They have 2 other design sets I’ve not gotten yet but you can betcha I’ll be gettin’ them!!! ;)
Then I thought I would share with you a card I created the other night for a very special friend is going through a rough time right now……I know the saying on the front is not what you would expect to see for the front of a “get well” type of card…but I really do mean the phrase because she’s been such an uplifting spirit in the past…I just wanted her to be reminded of that…..


Isn’t the Mariposa paper GORGEOUS!!!! I just love this paper and find it hard to make myself use it because I don’t want it to be gone!!! ;)  I find, however, that for card making I MUCH prefer the 8x8 size of the paper because the patterns are just perfect for cards!!!!!  It’s a bit over the top I know…but I just wanted her to see lots and lots of color!!!!!
Ok….that’s it for me this morning……..I didn’t remind anyone of a Wall Hanging I did the other day…..but would love it if you would check the next post down for a Friendship Wall Hanging I did the other day….I really love how it turned out……
Ok…back to reading emails and PLAYING in my ARTHaven today…..I do have to do that icky grocery shopping today…was supposed to do it yesterday…pulled into the parking lot and pulled right back out…LOL….just didn’t want to mess with the crowds….LOL  I’m such a bad bad girl!!! Hehehe….I hope you all have a VERY blessed day!!!! As always, THANK YOU so much for stopping by and I do hope you will come by again!!! Until next time….

No comments: