Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A new flower tutorial……

Hey Everyone….I hope you’re all enjoying your Wednesday……..I’m half way through my vacation and LOVING it!!!!  Monday I took my 16 yr old his girlfriend and his two best friends to Holiday World!!! What a big day we had….Lots of un until the horrible severe thunderstorm came through……lost power and all……but it’s a day we’ll all remember…and lets’ say I’ll NEVER ride a rollercoaster again….LOL I allowed my son to talk me into riding the Voyage with him…..OMG…..It scared the beegzeers out of me!!!! LOL I didn’t that ride would ever end!!!!!
So Tuesday was a bit calmer for me as I was able to spend it in my ARTHaven…..Last week a very dear friend of mine, Celeste Lombas shared with me a website she had found called http://www.mommymakesroses.com/ This lady is VERY gifted…….and my friend Celeste has made up several of them….she’s done SUCH a beautiful job…check out some of her creations HERE….. http://touchedbyabutterfly.com/blog/archives/457
Now those are GORGEOUS aren’t they!!!!!  Well I didn’t want the roses to be that big and I knew I wanted to cut the layers with my Cricut…..so off to work I went making my own templates and testing my designs and techniques……..I wanted to make creations for myself that would be small enough to put in and on my ART……..thought, also, perhaps some others might find it interesting as well……SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……See what I came up with……




So…..I decided to work up a tutorial on how I created these…….incase anyone else is interested……I’ve also created the cutfiles in all formats and you’ll be able to find them below the tutorials…….You’ll also, please know the Tutorial is in 2 parts…..Ok….HERE WE GO!!!!! ;) 



So I hope you enjoyed this….and I hope it might be of some use for you……I’m now off to see what I can create now….I’m wanting to work on some Journals for Cancer patients and some cards for OWH……..we’ll see how productive I am!!! ;) 
As always, THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me…….I hope you find something you like and I also hope you are all having a very blessed day!!!!  Please do come by again……Until next time…

No comments: