Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, June 6, 2010

One Last Post for Today….

Hey Everyone…..Well…the weekend is just about over….I’m recording ARMY Wives so I can watch it when I’m done here…I LOVE that show!!!! 
So….I had a request for an ornament cut file today…..so I designed 2…….then I thought of another Nestie File to create so I worked it up….still have lots more things I’m working on…just haven’t gotten there yet…but thought I would share these two files with you…..so..here they are….

 


Okie Dokie…..That’s it for me tonight….time to go watch ARMY Wives and get my beauty sleep!!! I want to THANK YOU all for visiting with me this weekend!!!!  I’ve so enjoyed sharing with you and I pray you all have a very blessed Monday…I do hope you will come by again….Until next time!!
Technorati Tags: ,,

7 comments:

Diann said...

I've just watched your Calla Lily tutorial and will be giving these a try for sure - thanks for a great tutorial! I've also downloaded files and apprecite your sharing these! Your ARTwork is lovely and I really liked the Birthday card you shared! Diann

linda from vegas said...

Hey Penny, How about a tutorial on how to download your files now that you have changed how to download? I have tried everything and all I get is a blank page or a page full of gibberish. Thanks!

Jun Bug House said...

Thank you honey.
Everything is delightful.
You are the best!
**U**
Nance

linda from vegas said...

Good news, I figured out how to download your files. I was using Firefox and needed to use IE. Everything worked great. Maybe you should let others know to use IE.

Cheryl said...

Thank you!

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the freebies!

Vicki said...

ohhhhh these are awesome! I really like the nesties! Gonna have to get busy and start creating with them...Love them Penny, thank you so much. I hope your day was a wonderful one...I am going to a crafting convention in downstate on Friday with a friend and cannot wait for this week to end!

HUGS!
Vicki