Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ok…..A Second Post……

Can you believe it!!! Two posts in one day for me!!! I’m on a roll!!! Can’t seem to get my days of the week right…but hey…..it was a surprise to be one day closer to Friday!!! ;)
So, I made a challenge to myself yesterday to try and create one card a day……I created several things yesterday which I shared this morning……and a friend of mine’s daughter is going to be hitting double digits this month and she was hoping her friends could shower her baby girl with birthday cards!!! We’ve taken the challenge including me…so this was my card challenge for today……I had so much fun creating it once I decided on a digi image to use…….It’s kinda cutsie but I’m hoping she will like it….
 




I printed my digi stamp off with my color laser printer colored in the way I wanted with my Blick Alcohol Markers….then used my SCAL2 program and one of MY SHAPLIE FILES and measured it out how big I needed my shape to be…..then made another layer next size down so I could get the cusioned edge…..and used my Cuttlebug….SUPER easy and a wonderful affect!!!!!  .My goal is to convert all MY SHAPLIE FILES to all the other formats but it’s going to take me a bit of time as there are ALOT of them!!!!
The “Stick Pin” you see is actually a Hat Pin that I had purchased from Joann’s I think…..I added a silver find and a brown bead and used  a bit of Gorilla glue to make stick…the Top pearl was actually off white and I used some of my Butterscotch Alcohol ink and rubbed on it to change the color to matche my dots……came out perfectly I thought……then I just stuck the pin through the ribbon….quick easy and CHEAP!!!
The flowers are some of my handmade ones….I thought there were super cute for this image….
Ok….Off to bed I go…I hope you all have a VERY blessed Thursday…Thank you for coming by and I do hope you will come by again…until then…
Technorati Tags: ,,,

11 comments:

Sherri Auld said...

Oh Penny, Kat will just LOVE this awesome card. Thank you so much for helping to make her 10th birthday so very special!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh my Penny, just love the card , colors , shading, cuts and all the embellishments....I'm started playinf with digi stamps too the past several days...she should really love the awesome card.

Angie Hall Haviland said...

OH Penny...how PRECIOUS!!! Katherine will LOVE it!!! She is going to be so excited!!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Oh this is just adorable, love that digi. Love your little alcohol ink trick! ~ Staci

Scrapping Mom said...

This card is absolutely wonderful...so perfect.. I am making mine tomorrow.

Becky said...

This is just adorable Penny, gorgeous details and coloring.

Kerry said...

Absolutely adorable. I think she'll just adore the card. Thanks for sharing. KerryP

Maureen said...

Gorgeous card Penny...the little girl is going to love it!!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the handmade flowers and the hat pin. Don't you just love alcohol inks. I am just getting into them and love how you can customize your embellies.

Kristie Maynard said...

I'm sure she is going to love that card. Very sweet. Love the added flower and that hat pin really does finish it off doesn't it. Yes, she will love this card!

Julie Ann said...

This one is just so sweet!! I love the unique edges of the frame!