Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My First 2 Altered Book Pages…..

Ok……So 2 posts in one day…You definately know where I’ve been able to spend most of my day!!!! 
My ARTHaven Creations & Friendships group is taking on the challenge of creating our own Altered Books…….We are being led by our AMAZING ARTist friend Eileen Bellomo who in the blogworld has a blog Named artsaveslives and another AMAZING ARTist…Diann Scholl and her blog is Diann’s ARTspot…… Eileen has created a blog dedicated strictly to our Altered Book Challenge called The Altered Book Journey .
It really is alot of fun…….I have FINALLY completed my first 2 pages and thought I would share them with you here…..
    






It seems so intimidating to me but so fulfilling when you have a page come together…….So now I have two pages done and a gazillion more to go!!!! Would love to hear what you think about them…And if you want to take on the challenge for yourself, please feel free to jump on over to The Altered Book Journey and play along!!!
Again…THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me again……I do hope you will come by again..and I pray you have a very blessed week!!!!
Technorati Tags:

6 comments:

Becky said...

Penny these look fabulous, beautiful details.

Tammy D said...

Penny these pages are amazing.

Kerry said...

Penny - absolutely beautiful, breathtakingly gorgeous! That's what I want! What did you do on your pages initially - paint - it looks like a frame on the outer edge? The flowers are stunning. You've done a magnificent job - can't wait to see the rest of the book!

A Cards Delight said...

Beautiful and the details are so elegant and pleasant to see! Wonderful pages!

janfoxdesigns said...

Lovely work Miz Penny! hugz Jan

Melissa said...

This is so beautiful! Great Job!