Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, June 24, 2010

How about a Christmas Tree…..

Happy  Thursday Everyone….I hope you are all having a FANTASTIC day!!!!! After posting the Owl Nestie the other day I had an anonymous request for a Christmas Tree Shaplie…..so I figure…why not….so here’s one if you’re interested…..


Ok…….now I must get ready for work…….I hope you all have a very blessed day…THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me and I do hope you will come by again…until then….

Technorati Tags: ,,

7 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Oh Wow...Christmas in July...well almost July....it feels like hot July...and you have been hot on your designing. Thank you so much for the beautiful svg nesties.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

You are a nestie making machine!!! Thanks Penny!

Sherri Auld said...

Love it Penny. It will be great for christmas - but it really does a number on my eyes :-)

Thanks for sharing!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

Don't know HOW ya do it! Thanks!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

A Cards Delight said...

Love your talent and what you create with it! Very beautiful!