Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Having FUN Again!!!!

Ok….So the Button Fairies are being made everywhere lately and I’ve never been brave enough to make one!!!!  I knew that I wouldn’t follow the average Fairy theme and that’s why I hesitated….I decided to jump in and give it a whirl because my ARTHaven Group is having another Button Fairy Swap…the entries they all did last time were AMAZING!!!!  So I tried my hand at it…..What I had originally thought about doing didn’t work out like I was wanting so this is my 2nd attempt……
Now…be aware…It’s DIFFERENT!!!!




Ok….now I said it was different……but this is my entry for the swap….I hope whoever gets this isn’t disappointed…..Now on to my next project….I’ve started preparing my pages for my Altered Book Project I’m working on……it’s definately a work in progress kind of thing isn’t it……
Well, If you haven’t already guessed I want to THANK YOU so much for visiting me and indulging me in looking at my latest project…I hope you are all having a WONDERUFL day and I hope you will come by and visit me again….Until next time!!!
Technorati Tags:

17 comments:

Scrapping Mom said...

I absolutely love love it....
I still need to figure out what I am going to do to make mine.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I am not sure what a button fairy is but your creation is lovely. I am sure the person getting it will not be disappointed.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh wow! can you believe i've never heard of a button fairy???? learn something new everyday. and how wonderful when it's this gorgeous!!!!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

How cute it this??!! I love it!

KathyB said...

I too have never heard of a button fairy but Penny I have to say this is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Patsy B. said...

I would LOVE to have it :)

Lolis said...

Oh Penny! your fairy is beautiful. You are right, it is different, but it's amazing. I've never heard of this before, but I did a search, your button fairy is stunning, like everything you make.

Lolis said...

I just noticed your blinkie, I'm grabing it. Thank you

craftingdi said...

This is beautiful! Thank you, Penny, for all the inspiration.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

OMGosh!!! that is just so pretty!!

2amscrapper said...

What a beautiful unique piece!

Sherri Auld said...

STUNNING!! I am so glad you decided to join in - it is different, but in an amazingly good way! I love it.

Judie said...

Penny, I am amoung the gals who have never heard of a button fairy, and I do love faries, this is just awesome. Great creative piece of work.

Vicki said...

Penny!!! Yes your button fairy is different and that is what makes it so awesome! So unique! Well for sure if I was to be the one who would recieve it in a swap I would never be disappointed! What a work of art! Thanks for sharing your creativity! Can't wait to see your altered book.

Hugs!
Vicki

Kerry said...

Penny - AWESOME! Your button fairy is awesome and I'd be honored to swap with you! I've never heard of button fairies, so my will be very unique! I love all your work. Thanks for sharing. Kerry P.

Micki said...

Hi Penny, I'm so sorry I haven't commented (life stuff - but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things)

And can I just say, WOW I absolutely love your Fairy. Love it!!! And I love your flowers, going to watch the tutorial before going to bed... thank you so much for the free files! Hugs

SuzanneK said...

I have never heard of a button fairy, but wow is yours gorgeous!!!