Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Tuesday….a few more…

Hey Everyone…I hope you all enjoyed a long weekend last weekend…I surely did by wow it just zooms by!!! 
I spent some of my time working on some cut files and also REMAKING a couple of swaps I had previously made and like a dufous…..sent to the wrong person!!! LOL……I feel like a goofball when I realized what I had done…and of course it didn’t hit me til I had released the envelope into the mailbox and by then it was a weeeeee bit too late!!!! LOL  I have to laugh at myself……cause I know everyone else will!! ;)
So….I just thought I would share with you my new REMAKES!!!  The pieces are the Heritage Swap I did and the Blue Tag Swap I did…..Here’s my new ones….
I’m proud to share all the flowers on the Heritage piece are ones I made…..I am SO TOTALLY enjoying making my own flowers and using My Nestie Files and My flower files to make these…..SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!




The image on this Heritage piece I found on the internet brought into my Corel PSP X3 program…..added the phrase put in mirror image and printed off on to Rub-On Material and transfered to a matboard….This attempt was a wee bit easier this time…..
This tag I used my Zutter Distress-it-All…..Let me just tell you…..This is an AWESOME tool!!!!  Makes fraying the edges SO SUPER EASY!!!!!!  I know I will be using this baby ALL THE TIME!!!!


Now I’m super proud of myself because I signed up for a swap last night in my ARTHaven group and I actually stopped what I was doing and made the tags for it….It’s for a Mariposa paper Gift Tag swap!!!  This paper stack is SO GORGEOUS!!!  Well here’s what I created……Again, the flowers I used on these are ones I made!!!



  Then I created a couple of cut files….Just thought I would share them with you here…..I’m going to try and start making my files in the other formats as well….but it will be a work in progress….so when I do I’ll share the link for them in my posts…..


Ok…..I “think” that catches me up for now!!! If you’ve lasted this long….THANK YOU  so much!!! I hope you’ve found something you might like and I do hope you will come by and visit with me again….I pray you all have a VERY BLESSED DAY…until next time….

19 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

BEAUTIFUL Pieces, Penny!!! WOW...just GORGEOUS!

Sandy said...

Simply Gorgeous Penny! Oh how I wish I had a tiny bit of your talent! You are a true artist! Beautiful!!!
Huggles
Sandy

Scrapping Mom said...

Absolutely stunning pieces of art..Thank you fo rthe files as well.

Amy said...

Beautiful swaps! And thanks so much for the cut files!

Diann said...

Awesome ART, my friend! It's just a treat to look around your ARTHaven! Thanks for the GSD file! Diann

Alicia said...

Oh My Penny- You never cease to amaze me with your talent! These pieces of ART are just gorgeous. Thank You so much for sharing with us and for your generosity in all you do! *Hugs* and Much Love to you!! Alicia

Angie said...

Your work never ceases to amaze me Penny. Stunning!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks once again for sharing your time and talent.

Diane Marsh said...

Wow your flowers are great....I need to try them for myself!

Becky said...

Girl these flowers are FABULICIOUS.. Your tags are gorgeous.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

awesome projects!! thanks for the amazing files too... you are the best!~ Staci

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kerry said...

Penny - STUNNING! Everything you do is absolutely exquisite. I love those Mariposa tags and the Heritage pieces, well, all I can say is everything is gorgeous. I love making those flowers too! Thanks so much for sharing. Kerry P.

Anonymous said...

Penny,
Thanks for sharing. I am new to SVG cut files and your blog is great inspiration.
Linda

Kristie Maynard said...

Way to go Penny! Everytime you post something I am blown away. Everything looks great! I just might try a couple of those new cut files too. Thanks!

Cheryl said...

Penny - Oh my! These are soooo gorgeous! You can accidently mail me any of your projects. :)

I love the new cut files and can't wait to try them out.

Carol's Crafts said...

Wow Penny, I just love your artwork, my dear, and your flowers are knock down gorgeous. You will never have to buy another Prima flower.
Thanks for sharing the new files you made too.
I especially love this new nestie. I'm going to have to use that one pretty soon. It's calling my name. LOL Love you!!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Wow, wow, and wow again!!!! I just love looking at your beautiful work!!!

Vicki said...

Hi Penny, wow these gift tags are awesome and I love your flowers...think you have inspired me to create my own as well! I know what you mean about the weekend going so fast...but at least this is only a 4 day work week now! Thanks for the new files you have shared...I can't wait to play with them.

HUGS!
Vicki