Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Hump Day…..

I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL week!!! It is  HOT HOT HOT here!!! YUCK……Doing all one can to stay cool……
I’ve not done much creating the last several  days…..I’ve been working more on getting all my file links converted over to my Windows Live Sky Drive Account……which btw, is VERY cool….you get 25GB of FREE storage space….which is awesome for me!!!!
But I did work up a couple of new files I thought I would share with you here…




 
So I hope some might like these files…….Back to working on converting files I go and uploading them to my Sky Drive…..ALSO….just so you know….I’m also in the process of uploading images of the cut files within the folders that contain the cut files……so you can see what the file looks like……when you find an image you like you’ll notice it gives you the file name….then you scroll down and find the file you’re wanting and click on it and it will open in a new window and from there you can download the file…..I hope you will find this helpful as I am getting rid of my website and doing all of my sharing through my blog……
Ok……now that I’ve babbled enough I wanted to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me and ask that you bear with me while I get all of these adjustments done….I hope you are all having a very blessed day…until next time…
Technorati Tags:,,,

12 comments:

Hestia's Helper said...

Thank you so much! I LOVE the star! I tried to make something like it for a project and it was a mess! You're the best!

And I like that you're taking the time to add pictures to the files. You have a file on my PC and I have downloaded all the pix and files to keep them better organized (sometimes just the title isn't enough to describe and the pictures really help!)

Some of the cards' names are a little confusing to me, so since you're posting the pictures, do you have pix of completed (assembled) ones? For example, the Bifold card with round scallop... I just can't seem to figure out how to put that together... maybe I'm just simple??? (-:

Again, MANY MANY thanks for all you have done and all you continue to do!

WendyP said...

huge thanks for all your generous sharing Penny - it is so very much appreciated !! hugs Wendy

sucor said...

Thank you so much for inspiring and sharing!! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into your files. Adding pictures is a big help to me.

Amy said...

Wooh Hoo Penny! Thanks so much..I grabbed them all lol :)

Diane Marsh said...

Penny, thanks for the new files, I will download when I am on my main machine. Pictures is a great addition, good idea..

Wie ben ik... said...

Hi Penny, what is cool hey, really beautiful. I have only one question, I can not equal in WPC download, or am I doing something wrong. My mail is sylviavanwettum@orange.nl. Thanks. Greetings from the Netherlands Sylvia van Wettum

Tammy D said...

Awesome work Penny!

Dorothy said...

Busy,busy,busy, that what you are! Thanks Penny!!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Thanks once again Penny for being you...so generous! You are a very busy, busy girl! ~ XXX, Staci

Anonymous said...

Penny as always sharing of your talent from your generous heart..... Thank you, thank you, thank you more than you know.. And as my mother always used to say.... God bless....Deb

Micki said...

Wow, thank you so much for the awesome files. I just love love love that Scallop Fancy Frame :-)

Yup, I'm ready for Fall myself. Don't mind the heat so much, but the humidity .... ugh. We've been spoiled with mild summers.

SuzanneK said...

Again Penny awesome, thank you so much for your generosity. You mentioned how hot it is there, well here it is cold, but I love the cold.