Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A FUN Sunday!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone….I hope your day is going wonderfully…..We had some mean looking clouds blow through earlier but they seem to have left us so that is good!!!!
So, I needed to make 2 Thank You cards for some ladies in one the the groups I belong to……..And you know me…..I love making new files so I came up with a new card template……Here’s the card I made with it……
  




I intentionally made it look kinda grungy….I used my new Zutter Distress-It-All tool to distress the edges all around the card and then a sand block to knock the edges off the Thank You shadow……I also used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder “Swiss Dots” on the card base then used my sandblock to knock the color off the dots then touched the top of the dots with my Walnut Stain Embossing Ink with a distresser daubber…you know the ones I make with a re-cycled rubber stamp block, a piece of fun foam and some double side tape…MY SHAPLIE FILES
I printed my Digi Stamp off onto white cardstock 110# and used some of MY SHAPLIE FILES and cut out three different sizes…the middle size to use to emboss the top layer…If you need a refesher on using MY SHAPLIE FILES you can find the

Ok….that’s my project so far this morning…….Just so you know I’m no longer going to be placing my cut files on my website anymore…..I’m going to be storing all my new cutfiles from 6/5/2010 forward on my Skye Drive on my Windows Live account (You can find all the files  I offer for anyone in MY PUBLIC FOLDER…….So the only preview of the image you will see will be on my Cut Files Page 2…….
The reason I’m doing this….is because I’m trying to regain some of my time back to create ART and not have to spend so much of it constantly updating the website…..Doing it this way I serve 2 purposes….I’m still able to offer my files to you AND I’m also storing my files ONLINE so I have another back up source for my files!!
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL remainder of the day!!!!!  Thank you for coming by to visit with me and I do hope you will come by again SOON!!!!  Until next time…
Technorati Tags: ,,

14 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

I have to say how sorry I am.
I am always saying thank you to you in the group and forget to leave you permanent love on your blog.
I will try to do better.
I do hope you know, I do appreciate you very much.
Your art is wonderful and you sharing it, above and beyond.
Hugs dear,
**U**
Nance

Scrapping Mom said...

This card is absolutely adorable...

Vicki said...

Penny, this is an awesome card...I love how it folds...so unique. And I love the distressing...it adds a lot to your finished card! Thanks so much for the cut file...I hope to use it real soon! I hope you enjoy your day today!
HUGS!
Vicki

Chris said...

Thank you Penny. What a fab card. Can´t wait to have a go at making it! If it turns out a fraction as good as yours I shall be happy! Hugs

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love how you have the "Thank you " as part of the card.

Maureen said...

I do love this card Penny its lovely....as are your previous 'makes'....I do wish I had a fraction of your creativity....but as the saying goes you cant have everything!! lol Thank you for sharing...will have a go at making a card very soon. Take care!

Carol said...

Thank you Penny, this is such a cute card. God Bless

Carol

Phyllis said...

What a fun card. Thank you for sharing this card with us.

Tineke said...

This card is a beauty but I can't seem to download the svg. Can you please help me? When I download I get a unknown extension instead of an inkscape file. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you Penny
I'm so glad there is wonderful people like you who share their talents. I'm really not a genious with computer and I really enjoy your work. May God bless you for your generosity.
Jeanne d'Arc

WendyP said...

your card is gorgeous (as is all your art creations Penny)
thanks again for being so generous
hugs and smiles Wendy

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is so sweet Penny! Wow!! How do you figure all this stuff out? You are amazing to me. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tamara Putvin said...

Oh my I've missed so much!! Beautiful card.. Love the file thank you so very much for sharing..

Julie Ann said...

Oh Penny!! That card is so sweet!!! I love it!! I've missed you!!