Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

How about a Purse….

Hey everyone….Happy Sunday to you all!!! Another weekend almost gone….WOWZERS can you believe how fast they fly by!!! 
I had a request for a cut file of a purse….well I had already done a shoe and a hat….so why not a purse right!!! ;)  So I took the challenge and think it turned out pretty cute!!!!   I did a quick mock up to show you how it cuts……You’ll notice the cut file contains a handle as well as the purse….I figured it could be your choice whether you use the paper handle or perhaps ribbon…….




You’ll notice I chose to do the ribbon for my mock up…..I also added a brad and a pearl to the purse then underneath I used a magnet to close the purse……SUCH a a fun cute project and it works up VERY quickly!!!!!  Would LOVE to hear what you think about it….

I hope you all have a VERY blessed evening!!!! THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me and I hope you will stop by again…Until next time….

28 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Oh Penny.
I love this purse.
It would make such a sweet sweet favor at a ladies tea or a little girls birthday party.
So cute.
Thank you for all you do.
Have a wonderful Sunday evening.
**U**
Nance

Pam said...

That's a great purse! It would fill nicely with treats! Thanks for sharing!

Carol's Crafts said...

What a beautiful purse, Penny. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

WOW!!! You are super quick girl!! Thank you so so much, it is perfect & just too darn adorable!!! XXX, Staci

DebraK said...

This is so great! Could you please post the dimensions? 'Can't wait to try it out---thanks so much Penny!

Ileana said...

It's a good thing my daughter's in bed. If she saw this, I'd have to make her so many of them I wouldn't have any paper left. Amazing work!

Therese said...

this purse is so cute. Thanks for the file, Penny. You're so good about sharing your creations.

God bless.

Becky said...

I love this purse..It is fabulous..

9kids said...

Penny, this is SO cute!

AngieHallHaviland said...

OHHHHH that is so PRETTY, Penny!!

Julie Ann said...

Too cute!!

christycleary said...

The cutest thing ever, thanks
christy

Carolina Girl said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! thank you so much...it also looks to be about the size to hold invitation size cards...can't wait till I get back from Florida to try!

Diann said...

Penny, what size is your mock-up purse? I love it and not only would it make a nice favor but a cute package to hold cards or small gifts! You go girl! Diann

Maureen said...

I love the purse Penny and I also love the card you've used. Thank you for sharing. I attempted the hat file and have posted the result on my blog...maybe you'd like to take a look...card not ideal but I did try!! lol

lindacreates said...

That is adorable! I too am a Christian and love to see other Christians proclaim their faith. God Bless you and I look forward to following your blog. I too am a crafter of more years than I would like to admit! I make foundart jewelry and mixed media, art quilts, altered books, back into scrapbooking after many many years away and it is a whole new world. I have purchased a Big Shot Express Machine, but see I must have a Cricut or something similar. I would love your imput.

Betty Anne said...

The purse is just too cute Penny. Thank you so much for sharing the file with us.

Kristie Maynard said...

Love the purse, Penny. How cute would these be for a bridal shower favor, or a little girls b-day party, or my 'almost' nieces bridal tea. The options could go on and on. Great work!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Another super cute creation Penny! You always amaze me with your creativity - and then you share your files - you are awesome sweetie!

happy2scrap56 said...

God bless you for all your great creations
Jan

JustYolie said...

Thanks Penny for the cute purse file!!

Ellen said...

I love this little purse! Precious!
Thank you for all your wonderful creations and your thoughtfulness in sharing them with us!

Love in Christ
Ellen aka Lashai

2amscrapper said...

This is great and I love your choice of papers for the finished product

Lori said...

Penny, this is sooooo cute! Thank you so much for all the work you do and sharing them!

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the file! I love your sample. The gold against the darker color looks so elegant!

ingridskaartenhuis said...

Hello Penny,

Every day i take a look at your Blog. You make wonderful things.
On my Blog www.ingridskaartenhuis.blogspot.com is an Award for you.
I hope you put it on your Blog.

Greetings Ingrid
Holland

Melissa Craig said...

Hi Penny, This is just darling! I another must try!! My friend Joni has a challenge blog called Raise the Bar and her challenge this week is to use a favorite bag (purse, backpack, tote...) as inspiration. This would be fun to use for a card gift set recreating the favorite bag. Very nicely done.

Hugs,
Mel

Andrea said...

I'm going to try to size it to hold a few small Thank You cards as a thank you gift. Thanks for the inspiration! As always.... :)