Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some Simple Changes.....

Hey Everyone......Happy "Friday" (FOR ME!!) To you all!!! I hope you've all had a WONDERFUL day!!!!  Mine was very nice and what a BEAUTIFUL day it was!!!! Temps were perfect and the sun was so bright and shiny!!!!

Sorry I haven't contributed much lately....Hoping that will be changing soon.....After alot of thought and consideration I've decided to make some adjustments with my website.....I needed to simplify some things so I could spend more time creating and less time maintaining.....does that make sense???  So I've made some changes to my blog/website....you'll notice at the top there is now a toolbar for the different pages of my blog.....You'll see Digital Images, SVG Cut Files, Blog Headers/Backgrounds, Tutorials, ART Gallery and Creations for Sale...........I would love for you to look around and get familiar with the changes....

One of the big changes is... I've decided to offer all my Digital Images for FREE...............and always my Tutorials are offered freely........I enjoy sharing and just hoping some will find some things they enjoy.......

 You'll notice I do have a DONATION button on the left side of the page on my blog....I've had several ask me about that as they feel led to donate to my blog and that is MUCH appreciated...but not required....only if one feels led....I share because I feel it's the way the Lord uses me for the passion I have for ART....

In addition....My desire is to get back to creating pieces of ART again....of which, these I will be offering for Sale when I have something to offer....I'll introduce it on my main page of my blog and then list the item for Sale on the Creations for Sale page of my blog.

Ok.....guess I've rattled on enough.....I, AS ALWAYS...want to THANK YOU so very much for stopping by to visit with me.......I do hope you will continue......I hope to share some creations very soon....I pray you all have a very blessed Friday....and a VERY Happy Easter!!!!  Until next time....

12 comments:

My paper pleasure said...

Penny,

Easter is a sad day for all Christians, but it doesn't end there. Our Lord has risen, that is an amazing, that is what we believe, and that is the reason that we have hope and faith, that we can rejoice and proclaim He is who He is.

Angie Hall Haviland said...

HAPPY EASTER, Penny!! Hope your new set up works wonderfully for you...looks great!!!! :)

Patsy said...

Penny,
It's been a while since I've been to your blog and website. Today is the day! It looks great. I will return. Have a wonderful Easter, this is such an amazing time of year, a time of renewal for all of us.
P

Sally said...

Penny, take some time off and have a restful, blessed Easter.

Karen said...

Penny, you are such a generous artist!! I wish you many hours of creating, a Happy Easter, and time with those and what you love!! :>

Kerry said...

Penny, thank you so much for your generosity. I'm glad that you will have more time to play and create - I love your blog. It's the best! Happy Easter! Thank you. Kerry P.

Diann said...

Penny, your blog looks wonderful and you have really simplified things...this should give you more time to create more awesome ART! Thanks for all you do for others! Diann

Chrystal S said...

Penny your blog looks fantastic! I hope you will more time to create now. :)

Anonymous said...

Penny, as always, your generosity never ceases to amaze me. You've touched so many people with your kind words, humble ways and peaceful heart. May God continue to Bless and Keep You!
-anthonette

ileana said...

Hi Penny! Happy Easter!!
I made a luminary with one of your oriental screens, you can see it on my blog here if you want to stop by :-)
Have a great day, and thank you for sharing. Hugs!

michele hileman said...

Penny I just love your blog. You are so very talented. and creative.
Thank you so much for sharing your work.

http://michelesscrappyworld.blogspot.com

cal8007 said...

Hi Penny, I haven't been around lately either because I'm taking care of my terminally ill dad. He fell sick in Feb and has been bed ridden ever since. I do have help from hospice, but don't dare leave him for long. I appreciate the changes you are making to your blog and I appreciate your generosity in sharing your lovely creations.

Much hugs and blessings,

Carmen