Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some new Cut Files & Creations

Hey Everyone….WOW Can you believe it’s SATURDAY already!!!  This has been such a wonderful Vacation week for me…..I’ve had the BEST time in my ARTHaven all week…..not over yet of course….still have the rest of the day and all day tomorrow…..
I’ve gotten several things done and created that I thought I would go ahead and share in case any of you might be interested in them……So here we go…..
The first item is for a request for a wedding card and a complimentary hat box……..the couple’s colors are Red & White and she loves girly girly….so here’s what I came up with…..
The hat box is from the cut file I shared earlier in the week……I did cut one more circle piece for the bottom of the hat and double stuck to the bottom of the hat so the base of the hat would have a bit more substance to it…….




The card has ALOT of techniques used on it….the frame you see started out as just good ole’ white cardstock…….I had ALOT of fun coming up with something unique…..which included but not limited to drawing the black swirlies on the frame with my Cri-Kit Gel Pens……once they finished drawing then I colored the inside wide spot with a glitter red gel pen……then I coated the entire frame (that I had used one of my previous shared designs and did a cut out center of one of my Nesties I had previously shared)…….in Perfect Medium and then coated with clear embossing powder and heat embossed……
Then I ran through my cuttlebug to give the raised texture used a couple of different inkpads then coated again with Perfect Medium only this time I coated with UTEE in the clear and then heat embossed…gives the frame a glass look….SO gorgeous in person…..so all that was just to just the frame alone…..I again used more of my Shaplies on the center part……and embossed my Nestie with my Cuttlebug…






If you have any further questions about how I created this card you’re more than welcome to email me and I’ll be happy to share how I did whatever it is you inquire about…….I REALLY like the way it turned out…would love to hear what you think???
**************************************
This next piece I’m going to share with you is for an Altered Tin Swap in my ARTHaven Creations & Friendships group……This started out as a plain blue metal tin………I tried to make it girlie for it’s receipient….whom should be receiving in the mail probably today…..







I coated the tin with 2 coats of White Gesso…..once dried I took a bit of tube acrylic blue paint and thinned out with Tacky glue and water…….mixed throughly and coated tin with 3 layers of the blue…..once all was dry I then put on a layer of the Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence……it crackled SO well I think……
Once all that was done I started adding all my bling I created….and had on hand…..So, what do you think about this one???????
***********************************************
Ok…..Now I’m going to share with you some NEW SHAPLIE files…….I created these three the other day and I think they’ll work up SO pretty!!! 



Okie Dokie….I “think” that catches me up with everything I’ve been doing the last couple of days…..I SO hope you’ve enjoyed what I’ve shared…..Now remember if you would like to have the CUT FILES all you need to do is click on the image file and they will take you to the pages on my website where you may download them for free………
I can’t tell you how much I TRULY am touched when you take time to come by and then the icing on the cake when you leave a message……I hope you all have a VERY blessed weekend and I do hope you will come by again and visit with me….Until ext time…..

42 comments:

Diane Lindall said...

wowzers! everything is beautiful! LOVE the new hat..the colors are so vivid...
Thanks for sharing!

Karen from PA said...

Wow! Your creations are amazing. Love the hat box, it's beautiful. Thanks once again for the files.

Alicia said...

Penny, Thank You so much for sharing these amazing flower files! I hope to find time to play with them soon, but I have got to say your altered tin is by far one of the most beautiful jobs I have seen! The hat box is stunning and I am sure the recipient will just treasure it always! *Hugs* Alicia

Therese said...

Penny, everything is awesome. You're very talented. I'm really glad I found your blog and your groups.

Marg said...

The card is beautiful. What a great many techniques... just lovely. Thanks again for the nestie shapes. Love them all.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Beautiful card and boxes, the cut files are awesome as usual! I have a hard time wathcing video tuts my comp freezes up constantly... it takes me like 20 mins to watch a simple 3 min video & with 2 little ones that is not always possible. I think you mentioned doing a pic tutorial of how you emboss your nesties... are you still going to do that? I attempted embossing, but it did not work out. Just curious. Thanks again chickie! XXX, Staci

Wanda said...

HOLY COW girl!!! You have been very busy!! I love ALL of it!!!! Will be downloading several files!! Thank you for sharing!!

janfoxdesigns said...

Gorgeous work on everything Penny but, love, love, love the card. So many layers. colors and texture gives it such a rich and deeply bejeweled look. It must be absolutely stunning in real life! Thanks for the little flowers hon- they look so pretty and I can see them on the front of one of my art journals in the not too distant future. Hugz Jan

katknit said...

Boy Penny, you have been busy !!! Have you had sleep? All of these creations are really beautiful.... I love seeing what you create !!!!

Carol's Crafts said...

Wow Penny, your creations are down right gorgeous, girl. You have a God given talent, and you use it so well. Thanks for your generosity too. You are one of a kind, and I am so proud to be your friend.

Tamara Putvin said...

WOW stunning as usual Penny!

Clare D. said...

Penny, I love the fold back flowers. I am in a flower phase and would love to watch the tutorial. I can't get the link to work! I tried to figure out how to make these from a catalog picture and could not figure it out. Are you selling these cut files? I am not seeing them. Thanks!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Oh Thank you, Thank you! I will have to take a look at it later.. I think the problem was that I used a cereal box as my chipboard (probably not thick enough), will have to either cut 2 and glue them together or try chipboard (really didn't love the deep housing blade- was very disapointed in how it cut or didn't) Thanks again girl you are amazing!

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! Some amazing stuff Penny!! Can't wait to play again.

Deb said...

Thanks so much Penny for sharing your fantastic talent. I was thrilled with the fold back flowers - have the template for them but always hated cutting them out so am very happy you made cut files. If you ever think about doing the Fold-back swirls, that would be super! Thanks so much again.

Becky said...

Penny you sure have been busy.. I love this hat box, it is gorgeous, love this card with all these fabulous details and this blue box is so pretty.

Vicki said...

Penny, oh gosh where do I start? You have been having a ball! That card is to die for! I love all the detail. The colors are absolutely stunning. How long did it take you to put this together??? And that hat box....OMG, I want to try one but I know I am a long way away from making it as beautiful as that! This bride is one lucky bride...what keepsakes to have. I think your tin turned out so pretty too...really loving all the girly touches to it. It really did crackle well. All your new nesties are going to be a great addition! Do you think someday you may do a star one? I needed a star for a card today and came here first to see if you had one. I know...this is a novel but one more thing...my cri-kits have been shipped!!! I can't wait to play with them! Have a glorious Sunday Penny...thanks for sharing with us.
HUGS!
Vicki

Tammy D said...

Penny this stuff is awesome. It's so good to see you playing with your art again.

Dorothy T in FL said...

The hat box and wedding card are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them as well as your files! God bless you!

Cathy said...

Penny, you are such a sweet person and so very talented. Your work is amazing--still haven't figured out the fold back flowers, but looks very cute on your blog. Thank you for inspiring all of us.

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow, love these cool creations Penny!
Hugs,
Cabio

Carolina Girl said...

OMGosh...I don't know where to begin. I love everything. The card is my most favorite even though I love it ALL. Man oh man. I love the crackled technique...so different. And, I can't wait to try the flowers. Did you say you were on vacation this week to do all these things? I hope so because I don't know how you have done all this in just 2 days. Have you slept the last 2 days? I can imagine your mind speeding at the speed of imagination. Awesome...awesome!!! Would change a thing!

Robin said...

Wow have you been busy Penny. I am in such awe of your work. I can spend all day here. Thanks so much for the files, I love them all.

Shelly Watson said...

Love the hat box - very pretty!

Paige said...

Penny, you have been busy creating so many gorgeous projects! I can't pick a favorite - love them all!

2 Worlds said...

This box is gorgeous , I loved the trim with the long pearl(beads ) lol Thanks for the nesties

Kim said...

All your projects are stunning and that hat is to die for!

Bobbi said...

Penny, You just get better all the time. The newest hat is so georgous. That card is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

cal8007 said...

Penny, you are awesome to share these files with us. Love all your nestie shapes and your fold up flowers. I haven't had a chance to see what they look like, but they look like they would be very easy to put together. TFS

Carmen L

2amscrapper said...

Lots of wonderful projects here for inspiration!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Hi Penny, I was wondering if you have a cut file for a purse like this?? ... http://simplysouthernsandee.blogspot.com/2010/04/be-inspired-wednesday-81.html I do not have the cart tags,bags, boxes and bows & I love this little purse (what she did to it is stunning). I would love to make one as part of a gift for two little girls who will be turning 5 in May. If not, no biggie I will make something else.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

You my girl, are the BOMB!! If you are willing I am able to wait! Thanks a million!!!
XXX, Staci

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Wow Penny - these are all stunning! I love the hat box!!! Thanks yet again for the cutting files and the visit to my blog. :)

Julie Ann said...

Ooooh Penny!!! That's such a gorgeous hat box!!!! I'm droolin' over here :) And what a beautiful card to go with it... Love your altered tin, too!! I can't wait to join in the ArtHaven swaps again... :) And as always, thank you so much for the new files!!!

Kanan said...

Penny all your Art is WOW.... Love it. I like all three and they are amazing. Penny thanks somuch for sharing your beautiful creations with us.
Hugs,
Kanan

Melissa Craig said...

Hi Penny - I'm waiting anxiously to see a new project from you on your blog. I've been very busy using some of your great files. And my Expression arrived today!! Whoo-hoo!!! I plan to play all weekend - well, all that I can anyway. Darn kids think I need to feed them 3 times a day. LOL!!!

Tammy said...

Wow, wow, wow! What beautiful creations! That hat box is amazing!

Nancy said...

Your files are fantastic! You are so gracious to share with all of us! Thank you! Thank you!

SuzanneK said...

Hi Penny, again gorgeous creations. Make sure you stop by my blog I have a surprise for you.

Anonymous said...

oh you clever girl,
you are so talented, well done, keep up the good work, my three friends and I love your
creations.
digby

Carolyn said...

Awesome blog and beautiful creations. I followed a link from another blog showcasing your hat box.
Thank you so much for sharing so many wonderful designs. I will be back to look at all your beautiful projects as soon as I have spare time.
I wish I had a fraction of your talent for putting a project together.
Have a terrific weekend.

Mary said...

I love your work and your blog. I tried to download the SVG for your nesties but all I can get is JPG files. I would love to have all your nesties and I think it is amazing of you to share them with everyone. Thanks for all the work.