Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Shapie & Flower Pot

Happy Monday Everyone….I hope you all had a wonderful Weekend!!!  My Friday evening didn’t start out to happy as I had made an adjustment and locked myself out of my internet for SEVERAL hours….however my hubby came to my rescue and we got it all resolved!!!  I felt like someone had cut off my right arm!!! ;)
Last week I had a couple of requests for files so I thought I would share them with you here incase any of you might be interested in them………



 

As always….if you would like to have these files, please click the images above and they will take you to the page on my website where you may download them…….
Ok….it’s back to work for me today……I want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me and I hope you will come by again……..I also hope you all have a very blessed day!!!  Until next time……

8 comments:

Tamara Putvin said...

Penny, your new files are beautiful! Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your creations with us so freely..

wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Anonymous said...

Penny,

these files are gorgeous! I appreciate your generosity.

TFS

soraya

Marg said...

What a beautiful file. the sunflower is wonderful. Thank you.

Lindsay Weirich said...

just perfect for spring, are you supposed to emboss the flower or is it layered? very pretty!

Melanie said...

These are awesome files Penny! Spring is definitely coming and I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Chrystal S said...

Penny I love your files! Makes me wish sometimes that I had a cricut! LOL. This flower and flower pot are lovely. :)

Linda Kaiser said...

I love these files. You are so creative and talented. Thanks for all your gifts:)

Linda