Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another Birthday Card….

Happy Sunday Everyone……I hope you’re all enjoy your weekend….it was a BEAUTIFUL day here yesterday…..bright and sunny…..today brought gloomy and rain…….I did create one card yesterday…….still hoping to get the mojo to create something else this afternoon…..thought I would share with you the card I created….
This card is for a girl’s 16th Birthday…Her mom is trying to have her receive as many cards as she can….as she is autistic…….I was so thrilled to be able to create something for her…….her mom shared with me that she loves blue, flowers and bling….I hope this creation meets all of those….
  








 
To create this card I used one of the Card Cut Files I designed and created a couple months ago……It’s a spinner card……


If you would like to have this svg file you can click on the image above and it will take you to the page on my website where you can download it…..
It was fun creating this card and I of course make a matching envie to go with it and it will be winging it’s way to Hailey tomorrow!!!!
So, now back I go to play with some more paper!!!  As always I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me…….I hope you like my ART and I do hope you will come by and visit with me again…..I pray you all have a very blessed Sunday….until next time….

15 comments:

Scrapping Mom said...

Beautiful card. I know she will love it.

Tammy D said...

This is a wonderful card. She will definitely love it.

Chrystal S said...

Stunning card Penny! I know she will enjoy it!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Oh Penny, what a gorgeous card!

Julie Ann said...

Beautiful card, Penny!!! And so fun with the spinner wheel! :)

Dorothy said...

Love it Penny!!!

Kanan said...

Penny you always create something so unique and this is for good cause o its even more beautiful. I am sure she will love it. God Bless Her.

Hugs,
Kanan

G-ma said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful card. I have a autistic granddaughter, and I try to send her cards as I believe she enjoys them, as I enjoy talking with her on the phone or Facebook.

Laura said...

Penny, I love coming to your site because I know there will always be a "fragrance of the Savior" in the air. Wanted to let you know that I linked back to your site for one of your wonderful Nesties that I used in creating a ladybug card ("Cutie Pie" card). The link is: http://cricutcard-iologist.blogspot.com/
God bless.

Maureen said...

Beautiful card Penny...I love it!!

Sherri Auld said...

Penny this is such a beautiful card. I am sure she will love it - who wouldn't :-)

Kim said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and what a wonderful purpose!

Diann said...

Oh, what a fantastic birthday card for a 16 year old and I just know she will be thrilled with this lovely card! I also like the spinner card you've created....I had fun visiting today! Diann

Karen said...

This is a beautiful card and I love that its interactive! So nice for you to truely incorporate everything that she loves! :>