Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A High Heel Shoe…..

HAPPY THURSDAY……I hope you’ve all had a WONDERFUL day….WOWZERS it’s WINDYYYYYY here right now and raining….I’ll be SO glad when this passes….I hate high winds!!!
BUT….I did do a little creating again tonight….I had a request for a High Heel Shoe cut file in a 3D affect……so I opened my Inkscape…….INKSCAPE ROCKS BTW!!! ;)  and started drawing……Here’s what I came up with…..I’m showing you the MOCK UP of what it ends up like……..Then I’ll share the image of the cut file and the image will link to the page on my website where you can download it if you like!!!!



Didn’t it turn out CUTE!!!!! ;)  Ok, below is the image of the cut file….IF you like it and would like to have the file for free…please just click on the image….It will take you to the page on my website where you can download it!!!! I REALLY Hope you like it!!!!

Ok….that’s it for me tonight!!!! Gotta go catch up on emails……I, as always, want to THANK YOU  so much for stopping by to visit with me……I hope you all have a VERY blessed Friday and weekend!!! I do hope you will come by again…until next time…..

21 comments:

Melanie said...

Great job Penny - SUPER CUTE! I really appreciate all your great files and your time and efforts towards all of us!

Ileana said...

Adorable! Very well done!

Dalis said...

OMG... girl this is gorgeous!

- dalis

Becky Rynn said...

Wow! just Wow!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Oh Penny you are just way to clever!!!!! A peep toe high heel, so so cute!

ConnieGoewey said...

Penny that is adorable! Very creative thinking!

Kathy M said...

So cute! Thank you Penny...you're so generous to share so much of your wondeful work with us all!

Anonymous said...

Penny,
You create the cutest things! The shoe is adorable and that's all there is to it.
Peggy

Diann said...

This is another fantastic file that I can see used for many things...you create fun files for all of us! Diann

Dorothy said...

Very cute Penny!

June said...

Great idea and template Penny. Your work is always outstanding and i wonder where you get all your energy from.
This is fabby.
I hope you are well my friend and looking forward to summer
hugs June xxxxx

Cherbear said...

thank you for sharing!

Tina said...

Wow, this is adorable. Thanks so much for sharing.

happy2scrap56 said...

Penny you are amazing.thank you for sharing
Jan

Bobbi said...

Penny, the shoe is just way too cute. You are so very creative. Thank you so very much for sharing with the rest of us.

Micki said...

The shoes are just incredible!
Micki

Carrie Zrodlowski said...

Thank you for the cute shoe. And all of the wonderful files you create.

Blessings

thefrugalcrafter said...

wow! that is so awesome! Great template, I think I might make a "glass" slipper with a transparency. Thank you for sharing this, you are a dear!

amayo said...

This is amazing! It would be perfect for a little girl's Cinderella party to put a few favors in! Thanks
Alyssa

Becky said...

What an awesome shoe, this is just unbelievable!!!!.

Anonymous said...

Penny, all that you do is amazing! And this shoe is darling. Thanks so much for sharing all that you have with us!!!