Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Few More Creations

Happy Hump Day Everyone…..I hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC week!!!!  I’ve not had a chance to play with paper much lately…guess I’ve been in a bit of a funk… ;(  Ever go through that????  Have several things I need to work on…but trying to be patient…..
However….I have created a few new things…..the first is a request for a new cut file…..it’s a Shaplie Shapie…..here they are….





As always….if you would like to have these you may click on the images and they will take you to the page on my website to download them………

IOk, that’s it for me tonight……bout my bed time……must get my beauty sleep!!! As always…..THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…..I hope you all have a very blessed Thursday and I do hope you will come by again…until next time….
Technorati Tags: ,,

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thankyou Penny, once again fantastic, I am a huge fan of yours, and often refer to you on my blog.

JustYolie said...

Thanks Penny!! :)

Jun Bug House said...

WOW!!!!
Have I told you lately how much I love you and pray for you and feel blessed that you are on this earth?
Well, to day is that day again.
Love you,
**U**
Nance

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

your so talented, thank you so much for sharing, I really love those daisies... so pretty.
Staci

Sally said...

Thanks for the new designs, Penny. Your dog is precious!

Melanie said...

Thanks Penny - I snagged them all. Love them - your nesties are my favorite and the dog is definitely adorable!

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the SVGs.

Anonymous said...

i very much love all your writing style, very charming,
don't give up as well as keep creating as it simply just very well worth to follow it,
looking forward to look at even more of your writing, enjoy your day ;)

Linda from Vegas said...

Penny, you have us so spoiled. When you go so long inbetween posts, I feel an empty spot in my day. I love the digital stamps I bought yesterday. I bought the 96 piece set of Dick Blick markers so now I have something to color with!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much! These designs are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

G-ma said...

Thank you Penny for your tutorials. If it wasn't for your tutorials I would not have created the beginning of an Easter Basket card. The ones prior to viewing your video would not cut out correctly, but with watching the video on unioning the pieces, I can now create this card(s) for my younger granddaughters. Thank you.