Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

A couple more Shaplie Files

Happy Monday Everyone….I hope you’re all having a wonderful beginning to your week……I had a good day and was actually able to create a couple more files this evening…thought I would go ahead and share them……




***
I also wanted to share with you how ABSOLUTELY HONORED I am to have been awarded not 1 but 2 AWESOME AWARDS!!!!
I received this WONDERFUL Happy 101  award from 2 WONDERFUL ladies…..
The rules for this one is to tell 10 things that make you happy & pass it along to 5 others.
1.) My Faith in Christ
2.) My Amazing Hubby
3.) My Totally Awesome Boys
4.) My Computer
5.) My ARTHaven
6.) My Online Friends
7.) Spending time with my aunt
8.) Getting to shopping for ARTTreasures
9.) Excitement of how I feel when a project I’m working on comes together
10.)  When I share a file I’ve designed and created and someone else enjoys it!!

Thank you ladies for that award….I’m TRULY TOUCHED……I will get back with you on the amazing online friends I will be sharing this with…..
***
Then the 2nd award I received was the SUNSHINE AWARD!!!!
Here are the rules:
  1. You must pass this award on to six (6) other bloggers/followers.
  2. Link your nominees within your post.
  3. Let your bloggers/followers know you are passing this award to them by leaving a comment on their blog.
  4. Add a link to the blog of the person from whom you received this award.
I received the BEAUTIFUL award from….Deanna with http://deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/ …..THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH Deanna…I’m truly touched…….
***
I’m going to combine both of these awards to the following AMAZING ARTists/Friends:
1.)  Wanda Davis - http://wandascrafts.blogspot.com/
2.)  Beth - http://mycricutscrapbooking.com/
3.)  Ileana - http://iscrapdesigns.blogspot.com/
4.)  Eileen - http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/
5.)  Lindsay - http://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com/
6.)  Clare - http://cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/
I am SO honored to have met each of these AMAZING ladies through blogs and Yahoo Groups…..we may all have miles and miles apart from one another…but I do sincerely consider them my friends and am HONORED to know them!!!  Thank you ladies for your friendships and please know there is a list that goes on and on I could add…however times just doesn’t allow!!!!
I would like to THANK YOU ALL for taking time to stop by and visit with me…..I thank you from the bottom of my heart and feel blessed when you do…I do hope you will stop by again soon……I pray you all have a very blessed Tuesday….until next time….

15 comments:

June said...

Hi Pebnny, I just popped in to say hello. I hope you are keeping well my friend, its just about springtime and i love the spring and feeling full of hope
hugs June xxxx

Carol's Crafts said...

Penny, you know Nesti's are my favorite files, so thank you so much for making more of them for us to use. Congrats on your awards too. You deserve the, for sure.

Scrapping Mom said...

Congratulations on your awards. You so totally deserve them. Thank you so much for the files. You are truley and amazing woman. I am so glad you are a part of my life.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

MOre!!??? You are amazing, thank you again & you deserve those awards...Staci

Lindsay Weirich said...

Thanks so much penny! love the new files, the clover will get used for sure! Thanks for the award, you are a sweetie!
Lindsay

Tina said...

More great files! Thanks so much for your generosity.

Lee Ann said...

Just passing by to tell you that you have a beautiful blog and you are appreciated. I give you a "beautiful blog award." You can stop by my blog to pick up the award graphic to post on your page. http://craftysideofme.blogspot.com/
Lee Ann

prob21 said...

Penny,
I see...you've got one previously, but since I'm sure you deserve a sunflower bouquet...lol..I'm sending another one to you.
Please take a look at my blog.
best,
paulo
http://scale-files.blogspot.com/

Sabra said...

I absolutely love your site. I've given you a "beautiful blog award." You can stop by my blog to pick up the award graphic to post on your page if you'd like. http://www.sabrascrafts.blogspot.com/

Sally said...

Congratulations on your awards. You are very deserving. Your designs are amazing and you are so generous to share with us. Love, love those nesties! Thanks!

beanie said...

Hi stop by my blog http://beanies-tag-your-it.blogspot.com/ I have a beautiful blogger award there waiting for you.

Melanie said...

Congratulations Penny - you deserve all the awards - love your blog and visit it regularly!

Nancy said...

Thank you for the new nested files! They will be so much fun to use on upcoming cards. Thanks for sharing your time consuming work!

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Lucy said...

I just found out about your blog and the lovely collection of nesty files you have. It was from someone over at the MAKE_THE_CUT forum.
Wow...you are toooooo kind to make and offer these for free. I just recently purchased MTC and am very thankful to have "found" you.