Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Couple More Files….

Just thought I would share 2 more files I created per requests I had…….Not sure if you’ll like them or not but I’m posting them….



As always…If you’re interested in these files…please click the images above and they will take you to the pages on my website where you may download the svg files for free…..
Ok, I’m off to work on some other things….I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me…I do hope you will come by again!!!! Have a very blessed day…until next time..

8 comments:

Lolis said...

I love them!! Thank you for sharing.

Melanie said...

Thanks for some more great files Penny - love them!

Cathy said...

Penny-this is very pretty, so feminine and lacy looking. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Cathy R
Ft. Worth

JustYolie said...

Beautiful scallop mat! Thank you for the award too! {smiles}

Carol's Crafts said...

Awesome files, Penny. Thank you so much.

Micki said...

This is gorgeou! I have to get the software next month, but will download these then. I love the lacy effect. Do you think that i should get SCAL or Make the Cut? Which is better and more user friendly?
Thanks!
Micki

dalis said...

oh I love that scallop frame yummy oh!

-- dalis

Lindsay Weirich said...

pretty scallop, how did I miss that one? Thanks!