Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yet a Few More.....

Good Morning again!!!! Thought I would just share with you the additional files I created last night....still have a few more to do.....but thought it might be easier to just post them as I go.......









Ok.....So if you would like these....as always, just click the image and it will take you to the page on my website where you may download the SVG file for Free!!!!  I hope you like them and I want to THANK YOU for stopping by and visiting with me again!!!!  I hope you will come by again...and pray you all have a very blessed day!!! Until next time.....

Technorati Tags: ,,

24 comments:

Diann said...

Wow...and have you been busy! Thanks for such awesome files...yes, I want them all!
Diann

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

You are awesome!!! I was in AC Moore last night & saw these... WOW! you are saving people some serious cash girl!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Thanks penny, these are wonderful, I'm gonna try cutting these from cereal boxes too! great fun:)

Marg said...

These are just terrific. Thank you.

Karen from PA said...

These are wonderful, Penny! Thanks so much for your generosity.

Susie said...

These are wonderful files.
Penny Thank you so much for sharing them. I love love love them.

Moe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

joycemajor101 said...

Wow someone have been very busy having fun. Thanks alot for sharing all the beautiful Nesties, they are absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to use some of them this weekend.

Nancy said...

Your files are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your time-consuming work with all of us! I appreciate it greatly!

Nancy said...

Your files are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your time-consuming work with all of us! I appreciate it greatly!

anthonette said...

penny- wow! thank you so much for these, they are a cardmaker's dream! thank you for sharing your talent with us and taking the time to create such beautiful things. these nestabilities cost a FORTUNE and I've been saving coupons/cash to buy them just a couple at a time. now i don't have to worry about that anymore. THANKS!

Kim Nath said...

You are a genius and as always generous beyond compare!

Marcy said...

INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you, Thank you!

LoriSunchaser said...

Penny, you rock! You have just saved me sooo much money. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Anne-Marie said...

These are super!! Wow, so many thanks for sharing! Bye, Anne-Marie

Lori said...

Penny, these are SO AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work with us!

cantrell6 said...

Wow Penny where have I been. I just saw that you posted about these on the yahoo board. I love these. Thanks!

Whitney

Tina said...

Holy smokes, what great files. Can't wait to use them. Thanks a million for sharing!

Karen said...

You have been busy!!! What fantastic files!!! :>:> You have made the creative & crafty world full of HAPPY! :>

Carol said...

great nesties! Thanks for sharing. I am intrested in your cut files. Would you be willing to do a video on how to use these files? Thanks,

Carol

Anonymous said...

Penny,
Thank you for sharing these gorgeous files! you made my day.

soraya

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!!! You never cease to amaze me. Thank you so much. Karen

Primitive Seasons said...

I have to tell you what a great gift this is you are giving to your readies of the nesting files. So many of these I have not been able to afford to buy from Spellbinders and you have made it so easy. I appreciate the time you have put into this and will certainly direct others to your site. Thanks again.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Just as Primitive Seasons said - I have only been able to afford 1 package of Nestabilities and I can't thank you enough for all the work you have done to offer for free to the SCAL community!
Penny, I for one am blessed by your creations!