Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More time to Create.......

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Tuesday to you all.....I woke up this morning to 4" of new snow on the ground and yucky roads today.......so I'm working from home.....Before I began working on my work "work" I finished up a Journal I made for an online friend's (Gail Wallenmaier) grand daughter...Faith....don't you just LOVE that name.....Well I thought I would go ahead and post pictures for you all to see what I created and to allow Gail to see it if she wanted to before it arrived to her...
   






I'm SO excited to share with you that I have jumped in to the world of coloring my images with Copics...Wellllllllllllllllllllll......Ok, I didn't actually buy Copics......I started investing in the Dick Blick brand of Alcohol Ink Markers and I LOVE THEM!!!!  They are SO much fun to work with.....
They have the same gorgeous array of colors and ALOT less $$$$ right now Blicks have them on sale.....I do plan on purchasing every color....but these are the ones I have so far......I used the Copic's Colorless Blender and it worked GREAT!!!!  I can now truly see why you all have such a love for these type markers......I used a digi stamp I had and printed off with my Laser Color printer and colored with the Blick Markers then I created a scallop shape to surround the image and cut it with my Cricut.......so nice that I can do that and get the custom shape just the way I want it!!!! 
I had ALOT of fun creating this journal.....and I pray Faith loves it as much as I do!! I'm excited to hear her reaction once it arrives to her!!!!!
Ok....back to work "work" for me.....I hope you are all having a VERY blessed day!!! Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you will come by again!!!! Until next time....

12 comments:

Diann said...

Wonderful journal, Penny! It sounds like you are real pleased with the Alcohol Ink Blick Markers. I've really been wanting some of those copic ones, but I may have to check these out! Thanks for sharing! Diann

Scrapping Mom said...

Absolutely beautiful journal. I love it.

Karin said...

Thank you for your kind words about my little card. This journal is amazing...Just beautiful and detailed!

Carol's Crafts said...

Oh Penny, your journal is stunning. I know Faith is going to love it. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Penny finally caved. Good for you, girl. I knew you would love them if you ever tried them.

Angie Hall Haviland said...

BEAUTIFUL, Penny!! Looks like you got hooked on those markers really quick :O)

JustYolie said...

Lovely! Where did you get the image of lil' girl? You did a fab job of coloring her!! I'm still using color pencils..lol

debb said...

Beautiful Journal! Welcome to alcohol markers... I can not wait to see what you do with them- the girl is adorable!!!!

Tammy D said...

That is an awesome journal. So beautiful.

RenegadeMama said...

Hi Penny
Faith checked out your WHOLE page, and then came out and told me it was really pretty! She also informed me along with all of company, that you are very pretty! The innocence of youth, they call 'em as they see 'em. She says everything on there is so pretty.
Hugz & Happiness
GailW [gwallenm@wildblue.net]

katknit said...

I love what you did with your new markers.....

Charlene

Tamara Putvin said...

Penny as usual your work is beyond words! So elegant and beautiful.. Thank you for sharing.

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Micki Switzer said...

Another work of ART!!! Underscore ART! I am in the process of "collecting" Copics...but I never seem to have the color that I need...and I always end up buying brown ones....LOL Always forget my color chart...