Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines To You.....

I hope you've all enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's Day with the love of your life!!!!!  Mine has been a wonderful weekend.......some time with my sweetheart and some time in my ARTHaven.......a perfect weekend indeed!!!!
I did get some time to create this weekend and had fun doing it!!!!!  Thought I would share with you my creation as well as some cut files I designed and created for some requests I had.......
So, first I'll share with you my creation.....This is a creation using my Side Step Card template I created and shared the other day........Well I finally created a card with it.........as well as used some of my rubberstamps and my new Blick Alcohol Markers.........So, what do you think???????
 










There were alot of steps in creating this.....In the process I created a new Cut File set.....the 9 Point Flower Nesting Set........If you liked it you may download it....just click the below image and it will take you to the page on my website......


I also had a request for a couple of other files as well......so I thought I would share them with you as well!!!!! 

    




Ok.......so now you know what fun I had this weekend....I as always....want to THANK YOU for taking time out of your day to visit with me!!!! I pray you all are having a very blessed day and I hope you will stop by again....until then....

15 comments:

AngieHallHaviland said...

BEAUTIFUL Card, Penny!!

Crafty Sue said...

Oh, Penny, the card is so beautiful. Such a wonderful keepsake. Keep up the good work. I'm amazed how far you've come. TFS

JustYolie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the bright blue color! GORGEOUS as always!

Wanda said...

I just love your card Penny!!! Thank you for the lovely cut files!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite sites to visit. Just love the nesting files, THANK YOU so much for sharing your talent. Your card is beautiful. Karen

Scrapping Mom said...

Stunning card. I love love this card and thank you so much for the great freee cut files.

Dorothy said...

Wonderful card Penny!!!

Tammy D said...

That card is stunning. Wow. Awesome Penny. The cut files are crazy cool too.

Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Ileana said...

Absolutely gorgeous, just like you are.

Carol's Crafts said...

Oh Penny, Your card is fabulous. I love how you colored the dragonfly, hummingbird and the flower. They are all so vibrant. I sure can tell you love your new markers. Thanks for sharing the files too. I just love the nestibilities.

Lindsay Weirich said...

Wow, you are right the blick markers are amazing! This is beautiful penny, $10 is a bargain!

Julie Ann said...

Wow!! You've been busy!!! What a beautiful, special card!! And wow- all those awesome cut files!! I hope your Valentine's Weekend was as wonderful as your creations!

Melinda's Cut-N-Up Creations said...

OMG I can see you are going to become a marker addict too. REALLY gorgeous card!!

katknit said...

I love the cards you made over the weekend....they are beautiful!