Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Having fun with PAPER!!!

Good Evening Everyone…and Happy Tuesday……LOL…..I had fun playing with some paper to work on an ATC swap for my SCALSocial Group….You could make it any way…you just have to be sure to use your Cricut or cutting machine in making it!!!

A couple weeks ago I purchased the ITop Brad Maker….it’s a pretty cool tool to make custom designed brads in 3 different sizes…..well…I decided to create the template for the paper to use in making the custom designed brads……so that I could cut them with my Cricut……..I’m showing you a picture of how the file cuts and turns out when used…….
If anyone would like to have these cut files you can click the images below to get the 3 different sizes I made them in…..






It’s so fun to create something that you can use over and over and over……and wouldn’t these also make some cute flowers just like they are!!!!!!  
Okie Dokie….guess it’s time for me to go nite nite!!! Definately need my beauty sleep!!! ;)  I, as always, want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!!!  It always means so much to me!!! I do hope you will all come by again and I hope you all have a VERY BLESSED Wednesday!!! Until next time….
Technorati Tags: ,,,

17 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh that ATC turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I have been wanting one of those brad makers now I have to have one!! Love your files!!

prob21 said...

Penny,
AWESOME AS ALWAYS!
Love your artistic talent to choose materials, color combos, textures in order to get the best of all elements.
GOD bless you talented lady...and thx many thx for sharing that amazing talent with us.


PS: when you make of one of my files...I'M SURE YOU'RE UPGRADING IT!

Ileana said...

So very cute!

I've been mulling that brad-maker too. You're tempting me!

Dorothy said...

Awesome ATC!!
I love it!

Tamara Putvin said...

Yeah, a blog update from Penny! As usual it's an outstanding update. I LOVE the ATC!! The files are sooo appreciated.. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work.

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Tammy D said...

Amazing. Your talented is just amazing. THS

Chrystal S said...

Love the ATC Penny! I love all the hearts and how they face different directions. Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

Jun Bug House said...

Pennyyou and Paulo make a wonderful Team.
I would buy tickets to the Penny and Paulo Show!
Thank you dear,
**U**
Nance

Diann said...

Love your ATC, Penny! Your friend had a nice file for you to use and you sure made the best of it! I have been thinking of one of those brad makers myself! Thanks for sharing!

Carol's Crafts said...

Penny, your Valentine ATC is beautiful, girl. You did an awesome job. Thanks for sharing your cool background too.

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS ATC, Penny!!! Love it!

Julie Ann said...

Your ATC is soo cute!! I can't decide if the cherub is trying to fit the heart into one of the heart holes or taking it away! That brad maker looks neat! I hope you're having fun playing with it :)

Margie said...

Hi Penny! Just want to wish you a very happy birthday!Your ATC is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Sandi said...

Penny you are amazing! Great job love the brad cover idea:)

Sandi N.

gail said...

I just got my brad maker today. I remembered that you had the svg for it. You are so great for sharing your talent and hard work for us. You have saved me many headaches. Thanks and God bless.