Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Weekend come to an End…….

Hey Everyone……..I hope you’ve all had a FANTASTIC WEEKEND….I can tell you I’ve had a WONDERFUL one!!!!  I was totally blown away on Saturday with all the amazing Birthday Wishes I received from everyone!!! You’ve all totally touched my heart and I truly truly Thank You!!!!!  It was a wonderful day all the way around!!!!!
I did get to play with paper off and on over the past couple of days……thought I would share with you what I created…….
The first is yet another handmade book……the base being made with Pizza Roll box……….I made this book for a very sweet lady named Gail Wallenmaier……….and I’m excited for her to receive it………I wonder if she will peak on my blog before she receives it??????  So, here it is…..





I used some AMAZING  K&C Papers on this, my Cricut Expression with a file of the decoration above and below the ribbon from another ARTist and I’m embarrassed to say I’m not sure who that creator was….I am so sorry but it’s beautiful isn’t it…….I also used some of Paulo’s Flowers that he shared several months ago and my Swiss Dot embossing sleeve with my Cuttlebug and hit the high spots with some Time Holtz Walnut Stain Inkpad….If you’ve not checked out his blog and all his AMAZING files you definately want to go check it out http://scale-files.blogspot.com/  Along with his flowers I used my ITop Brad Maker to make the centers of the flowers with some of the K&C Papers……..I used a chipboard shape for the Inspire……coated it with some Peeled Paint Tim Holtz Paint Daubbers and then coated with some Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint…Once dried I then brushed the edges with Versa Magic Gingerbread Chalk Ink and also stamped the word Inspire with the same Ink…….I added two ribbons and some rhinestone squares in two different colors……I bound the book with my Bind It All…the pages of the book are notebook paper cutdown to size….
I’m really very thrilled with how this turned out!!!!
Then I have received an order for 3 birthday cards…..the one I decided to work on tonight is for the daughter who is really into her new iPOD touch she received for Christmas and is still into Harry Potter…..so I wanted to combine the two together…..my brain started spinning and I decided I wanted to create an iPOD……so I designed and drew it in Inkscape and cut with my Cricut E………I LOVE how it turned out and even my boys were totally impressed…..Take a look for yourself….




IF any of you like this file and would like to have it you may click the below image and it will take you to the page on MY WEBSITE where you may download the SVG file for free…….The file also includes the Envie to go with the Card so you’ll have a perfect fit!!!!



To give it even more of the look of an actual iPOD I used acetate as the “screen” of the viewing area so it’s got a glass type look and feel……I hope you like this and would LOVE to hear your comments……..
So that’s it for me tonight…..I’m getting ready to work on another project….As always, THANK YOU so much for coming by to visit with me!!!!  I do hope you will come by again…….until next time…..

17 comments:

Scrapping Mom said...

Absolutely wonderful. I love all of the work you do. The IPOd touch looks so real. Awesome job

katknit said...

First, I love the book you created....and the I Pod is stunning! You are so creative. What did you use for the edges of the I Pod? I'm curious, does the text say something along the lines of Happy Birthday?

Anyway, you go girl....you did an awesome job on these.
Charlene

Angie Hall Haviland said...

These are both FABULOUS, Penny!! Glad you got some play time!

Carol's Crafts said...

Awesome Penny. Your book is so elegant, and your IPOD looks just like the real thing. Thanks for sharing it with us. I could so see giving this card to one of my nephews.

Ileana said...

The book is gorgeous! The ipod--well, you can send it to my son as he's been wanting one soooo badly. LOL!

Melissa said...

wow--that is awesome how much it looks like a real iPod. Can definitely use it for my niece and nephews birthdays!

Diann said...

The book is quite stunning and I sure know Gail will be thrilled to receive it! I love the IPOD file too...so glad you had time to play and I love the end result of your play time! Diann

Tamara Putvin said...

Ohh Penny, Gail is going to be thrilled with her book.. It's stunning.. I just love the ipod cards!! Your play time sure turned out some wonderful results..

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Bonnie said...

Penny, It is a gorgeous book!

Gloria said...

I know Gail will love the book. You are very talented! I've learned so much from you. Blessings!

Beth said...

I love everything you make. My niece is so going to love the Ipod card. Thank you so much for this!

JustYolie said...

Awesome notebook! Love the iPod card!!
Yolie
http://justyolie.blogspot.com/

Bev Coffaro said...

You are so very clever....I love the book its absolutely beautiful and the card is so unique. I just love them both.

Lynette Batton said...

You create the most beautiful and inspiring work. Luv the card.

Carol said...

What a cute card. thanks for sharing.

Joni said...

Love the Ipod. It's great! I just want to tell you that coming to your blog is Always such and inspiration. you do the most wonderful work. You absolutely have a true gift.
Although, I sent my DIL the link to your Disney scrapbook pages and told her I may never scrapbook again. WOW!! :). You work gives me something to work toward. When I grow up I want to be like Penny. (even though I'm older than you)lol.
Have a truly blessed day. Thank you for your blog, files, and sharing.

Julie Ann said...

Ahhhh! Such a gorgeous book and what an awesome ipod holder!!! You never cease to amaze me!!