Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Couple New Cut Files….

Happy Monday Everyone….I hope you’ve had a wonderful beginning to your week!!!!!  I had a couple of requests for some cut files so I worked on them when I got home……..
Thought I would share them here with you also, in case anyone else would like to have them…..







As always….IF You like them….you may click on the above image and they will take you to the page on My Website where you may download them!!!!
Now I’m off to work on some other projects…As always…THANK YOU for stopping by again to visit with me!!!! I hope you all have a very blessed Tuesday…and please come by again!!! Until next time…..

14 comments:

shelly w said...

oh pretty flower card

Rosemary said...

Thank you it is just beautiful

Sherri Auld said...

Penny the flower card is lovely. I love penguins and yours is adorable. You do the most wonderful artwork!!

Margie said...

Penny this card is so beautiful! thanks so much for aharing!

Diane said...

Penny, I just recently discovered your blog via a link from the Cricut message board. Your tutorials for inkscape are so helpful! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and your beautifully designed.svg files.

Scrapping Mom said...

I absolutely love the flower card. The penguin is awesome. LaiLynn wants me to cut that one out for her. She is so adorable. She is loving making her cards.

Julie Ann said...

Wow- what a cool looking card! Love the little penguin, too :) I'd like to put a little bow on him to make him look like he's wearing a tuxedo hehe :)

Tamara Putvin said...

Wow Penny.. Love the card.. Thank you so much for sharing..

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

katknit said...

Penny,
I love the files. : )

Nancy said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful svg files! They are so inspiring!

Jun Bug House said...

Oh WOW!!!!!
Just awesome.
How do you hve so much talent from one end of the spectrum to the other.
Beautiful to cute!
Thank you.
**U**
Nance

Annel said...

Penny your Penguin is so cute.! thanks , Annel

Beth said...

I love all your files. I love the flower Card. My mother in law is having knee replacement surgery next week. I think your card would be perfect. Hope you have a Happy Birthday!
Thank you
Beth

Ilanthe said...

I just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday and to let you know how much I love your blog, your files and your assistance on the groups. The world needs more friendly people like you!

My best to you